Quantcast

my new haro 357, fox, x0,

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
If you like it that's great, but what the pro's ride/break really doesn't have that much to do with what is a reliable design for people that pay to ride and don't plan on replacing a frame for awhile. That being said at your age and size I doubt you will be annihilating it like Hannah was.

Nov 9, 2005
yea just ride what you want. I own a stab supreme and love it while people bash konas all the time. I wouldnt call the 357 a great race bike though because pro racers get paid to ride certain bikes and could ride the same if not better on another bike then the bike their on right now. Like fabien and his stab, while it is not a stock stab he uses its geometry and does fine on it, or cody warren on the 357. Isnt this the first year of 357's as well?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
stubby said:
Im telling you I DONT CARE ABOUT SPONSORS , QUIT SAYIN SH!T LIKE THAT, I CHOSE TO DO THIS SO QUIT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME SeLLING MY DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would've kept your Demo if you weren't "sponsored," so therefore your selling your Demo for a Haro for "sponsorship" reasons.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Worst mistake I ever made was selling my bike to ride my "sponsor" bike. I've learned.

Never ride for a shop that forces you onto one of their bikes.

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
stubby said:
the swingarm itself was designed by the same person who designed the santa cruz super eight along with intense and haro.
:rofl:

That is soooo funny, from the sounds of it you are saying the super 8 had a strong swing arm. And the intense, ha! I've seen those snapped in half as well.

Here is my old super 8, 2 cracked swingarms.

Good luck with it!

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
stubby said:
and i was just saying the swingarm was designed by him i never said it was strong a$$hole.
Right........

So what exactly ARE you saying then? That the haro swingarm is going to crack everywhere?

And leave the personal swearing attacks out of this. You are not a very good representative of your sponsor. You should quit while your behind.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Why would you get the haro over the demo. Just curious. From my understanding the demo8 is a pretty damn good race bike (see chris herndon and kyle strait). I'm not dissing the haro but seems like a strange trade to me. Specially since the haro was known for breaking last year a good deal under mick hannah.

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
wow, ebullying at it best! ok i will tell yah all a story, got sponsored by khs, the year the dominatirx came out... worst bike i have ever ridden in my life! It was great while coasting, but pedalling that shlt pile was hell! basically turned me off racing and so on... ride what works for you and get the fvcking thing dirty!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
don't worry about breaking it...he'll never get it off the ground. Ain't that right Stubby? The bike weighs more than you do and has no throttle so the only way you're leaving the ground is if you huck it.:love:
Sorry....had to jump into this bash...too easy. Like poking a dead animal with a stick....

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Damn, that thing is butt! And I thought my Glory looked wack.

You should listen to your friends.......:rolleyes:

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
I dont like the haro, but if you like it thats all that matters. None of the bike sponsores I ever had told me to sell any bikes that were not of the same product they were giving me. They simply told me not to ride it at comps.

Did your sponsor tell you to get sell your demo?