Quantcast

my new haro 357, fox, x0,

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
stubby said:
i havent heard back from the guy in a while sorry. I will be back sun. night and will hear from him and let u know i can ship it out mon.
monday scares me though. if we ended up doing it id wanna just wait till friday morning at the us open...but then that confuses stuff, so it might be too late now :(

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
i love my dhr, its drilled so ive got a 13.6 bb with the 40 at 7.5". Its my favorite bike to date ive ever ridden. :) We'll keep in touch and well see, but if i decide i need to get some riding in this week i might have to settle for the 05... Atleast its custom tuned to my weight...just no motion control. :(

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
stubby said:
ok im sorry man, let me know if you change your mind, i can wait till after the us open as well.
ps how u like ur dhr?
spoke 80, ive dropped em down your moms mouth plenty o times!
He's not talking about fire balls candy son. He's talking about actual testes. Those things with fur on them that people with jobs and cars that don't live off their mommas money have son. Those things your paw mistakenly fired a round from around a decade and a half ago. :rofl:

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
thanks everyone, im bad at e fights, but i gave it a try, i surrender.
This weekend i went to etsu and then to the pee wees freeride comp and had some fun there you guys should have come. i doo need to work on my foto gallery.