Quantcast

myspace...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
stosh said:
see for yourself
That's what I'm talking about! I hate those pages!!!! Embebbed music, crapy layout, wysiwyg bullsh!t for the masses!

Sorry, I think I just threw up a little bit.

<edit> link deleted, sorry stosh :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jimmydean said:
That's what I'm talking about! I hate those pages!!!! Embebbed music, crapy layout, wysiwyg bullsh!t for the masses!

Sorry, I think I just threw up a little bit.

<edit> link deleted, sorry stosh :D
thanks man!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
jimmydean said:
You answered you own question right there.
Well, the freaks are even more easily avoided on MySpace than they are here. Here, you have to scroll past their crap in order to find the normal posts. There, you simply don't visit their site - you actually have to go out of your way to see a new person's site, so why would you?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
How about a funny edit that doesn't have any proof if JimmyDean will edit his???
Bitchin!

I was hoping you would say she was hot so I could say.

"Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year. "

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stosh said:
Bitchin!

"Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year. "

I thought she was kind of cute, but i viewed all of her photos and have decided that she is crazy. one dancing photo=weird, two=you think you are hot **** when really you are crazy.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Bitchin!

I guess she didn't have them when she had the scanner warmed up. If that front page was glamour, I'll screw charcoal.

J

JRB

laura said:
I thought she was kind of cute, but i viewed all of her photos and have decided that she is crazy. one dancing photo=weird, two=you think you are hot **** when really you are crazy.
I didn't bother to look. The front page was enough.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
Yeah she's all crazy now that she heard I was getting married.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I should probably stop talking about this....you never know who lurks.
She might sue you. Then she could send some weird super mountain biker over to beat you up. Then they could both sh*t all over good threads so you look dumb, never noticing that it's not you that looks dumb, since you, so very long ago, set a really dumb precedent that can't be surpassed. :D

edit - are her hands really really really really big????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
damn stosh... wtf is wrong with you???
I have no idea where that link goes. I can't click on any myspace stuff here at work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
She might sue you. Then she could send some weird super mountain biker over to beat you up. Then they could both sh*t all over good threads so you look dumb, never noticing that it's not you that looks dumb, since you, so very long ago, set a really dumb precedent that can't be surpassed. :D

edit - are her hands really really really really big????
Where do you come up with this schit?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Where do you come up with this schit?
I wish I could tell you that was made up, but it's pretty much LordOpie's life story, before he met the cool chick he is marrying.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I wish I could tell you that was made up, but it's pretty much LordOpie's life story, before he met the cool chick he is marrying.
It's scary that you know that much about him.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Can you please quantify the exact amount of time required.
A lot. Your numbers need to be closer to mine than yours, apparently. Is that clear enough??? I don't want to be vague.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
A lot. Your numbers need to be closer to mine than yours, apparently. Is that clear enough??? I don't want to be vague.
Perfectly clear!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
bluebug32 said:
Oh man, I missed the link. Damn! I wanted to see who was gettin' the Stoshman before Aubrey
I snagged it on my lunch break and bookmarked it for further perusal when I get home later :D

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I like myspace. I can keep in touch w/ friends from high school and college, and people I don't see anymore now that I am in NC. Just me, though. :)

J

JRB

antimony said:
I like myspace. I can keep in touch w/ friends from high school and college, and people I don't see anymore now that I am in NC. Just me, though. :)
Can I have your link with the pics of you by the pool??? :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
bluebug32 said:
It's funny when you stumble upon an ex on Myspace. I just saw that one of my first ex's is stationed in Iraq:eek:
I can locate both of mine. Nothing exciting to report about them, except the first one got chlymidia being a whore after I broke up with her. Good, bitch deserved it.