Quantcast

myspace...

J

JRB

Here's my conclusion for myspace. It is weird if you don't do it. If you are over 30, as I am, you just feel like a prevert looking at people's lives.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
im on myspace but just do it to stay in contact with some friends. i find that there are so many wierd 25 year old guys on there who leave picture comments for girls that are like 15-17 saying that they should hang out sometime. its pretty ****in wierd.
heres my myspace thingy
not much there because my account got kind of messed up so i just deleted it and created a new one.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
I was purely noting the time we spend here, Dustin. Lots of folks wouldn't find this remotely entertaining.
i know. i don't see RM being the same thing as Myspace, though.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Ridemonkey would be like myspace if all I did on ridemonkey was look at the member bios for the people on here all day and invite people with nice bikes to be my friend even though I don't know them.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
You guys actually keep in touch w/ people from high school?? With the exception of one chick a few years ago who looked me up, I haven't spoken to/seen/internet-ed anyone from there since I went off to college in '98. Of course, I'm sure this explains bits about my personality too. I just get emailed news attachments from my folks about classmates getting busted for meth or killed over seas <--I didn't like that last one, he was a good kid.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
d.e.f. said:
I just get emailed news attachments from my folks about classmates getting busted for meth or killed over seas <--I didn't like that last one, he was a good kid.
my parents probably couldn't name 5 of my friends i hung out with in high school. Better that way because i don't care what any of them are doing.

J

JRB

I saw a few people that I really liked at my 10 year reunion. I saw more that I don't like. I see the people I care about, but there are some really good friends that we don't have time for. Myspace wouldn't help that. I use it purely for stalking.

chico - can you add me to your friends???

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
laura said:
my parents probably couldn't name 5 of my friends i hung out with in high school. Better that way because i don't care what any of them are doing.
Same here, I just get random links when my high school is mentioned in the paper. I usually knew 1 out of 10.