DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Seinfeld. George wanted to name his kid "Seven" some other couple "stole" it from him. +1 for me!!!!!
Also coulda been from Married With Children.

-1 for you for watching seinfeld. (Unless you are also a new york jew. Then -2 for you. One for watching seinfeld, and one for being seinfeld.)

Last edited:

firebike

Chimp
Sep 25, 2008
I have a friend named Seven so that is not as unique as it could be. I have always been partial to "Snorkel". It kinda rolls off the tongue. I tried to get my wife to name our daughter "nieve" but I wanted to spell the old irish way of "Niemh" She didn't go for it. Two weeks later she ran into somebody with exact name.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
if you are of irish descent, you can really screw up her teachers and name her Aoife. watch w/ laughter as they try to pronounce it.