Quantcast

Need moar Jester - The 2012 Monkeyfest thread

More like it for me... I'm not going to KT for a road ride, sorry!
I wasn't proposing a road ride.

Vacation Request: approved
I'll be doing the usual and heading out first thing Friday morning
Score.

In theory, yes....BUT this baby has to come out and I need to ride! Plus, I'll need a rest stop to pump at some point so this may not work for me this year :(
I wasn't thinking of being too formal about it, something like 25 or 35 in the morning, pass by lodge for a bite and to fill camelback bladder, head on out again and keep going. Usually I come in lunchtime and drink a beer, I'd pass on that until the evening - just an idea.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I wasn't thinking of being too formal about it, something like 25 or 35 in the morning, pass by lodge for a bite and to fill camelback bladder, head on out again and keep going. Usually I come in lunchtime and drink a beer, I'd pass on that until the evening - just an idea.
This would work for me then (provided I can get some shape back in my legs once this baby comes out).

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Don't worry Treesaw.... it's going to be more potent. I seem to recall from a FB post or something on here that he's brewing up something super special for us this year.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Don't worry Treesaw.... it's going to be more potent. I seem to recall from a FB post or something on here that he's brewing up something super special for us this year.
I'm gonna have something tasty for summer MF but the real skull splitter will be served at fall MF.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am officially placing my order for combo beef/chicken SAMMICH Friday night. Greggah, TIA.

I just looked at the attendee list. Whoa, big crew this year! Treesaw, don't be afraid to let some of the monkeys do some cooking/food prep. We know that's a lot of mouths to feed especially since you've got the newbie at home.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Treesaw, we ought to post official arrival and departure date/times for the lodge...
Indeed - I have the lodge currently reserved from Thursday at 3pm (arrival) until Monday at 11am (departure). I'll be confirming that shortly so if everyone can let me know when they plan on arriving/departing that will help me figure out if we should keep it for the extended night(s).

I am officially placing my order for combo beef/chicken SAMMICH Friday night. Greggah, TIA.

I just looked at the attendee list. Whoa, big crew this year! Treesaw, don't be afraid to let some of the monkeys do some cooking/food prep. We know that's a lot of mouths to feed especially since you've got the newbie at home.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for sure. :thumb: I am hoping to have more food prep outside this year (grilling) to keep the heat down in the lodge.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Indeed - I have the lodge currently reserved from Thursday at 3pm (arrival) until Monday at 11am (departure). I'll be confirming that shortly so if everyone can let me know when they plan on arriving/departing that will help me figure out if we should keep it for the extended night(s).
Thu-Sun for me.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Still down as a MAYBE depending on when this baby comes next month. Also if my wife has help with the baby that weekend. But if I am able to make it then I'll be riding up with Crombie1 like usual.

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
Late Thursday to Sunday.

Let me know if we if/when we want to do chicken or cheeseburger subs. And maybe Quesadilla on the flat top for a snack/lunch

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I'll be arriving Thursday, but I haven't decided whether to leave Sunday or Monday yet. I've got two people potentially coming with me, so it may depend on them, if they don't bail on me.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Looks like I may be arriving Thurs. evening. I've wanted to visit Hill Farmstead Brewery for a while now so I may be taking a field trip on Friday if anyone cares to join me.

I'll be leaving Sunday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I know over the winter I said I'd most likely be there, but now it's looking like I most likely won't be there. That said I'd like to officially go on record saying count me out. If I do mange to make it up there I'll camp out.