Quantcast

Neethling Wins Idaho

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Maybe I missed something between Fink and Sherpa but it seems Finky is taking things way too seriuosly?
As far as spell check goes, give a try Fink.
BTW, since when is a 2004 a current model frame, last I checked it was 2005?
Just stirring the pot.......

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
trailhacker said:
Maybe I missed something between Fink and Sherpa but it seems Finky is taking things way too seriuosly?
As far as spell check goes, give a try Fink.
BTW, since when is a 2004 a current model frame, last I checked it was 2005?
Just stirring the pot.......
Ahhhhhh,
Last night after way too many beers I guess I went back in time!!!
Cheers,

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
congrats to neethling who seems like a really good fella, and to berny who got her act together AND WON!

(on a frame thats stock as far as i know, just diff paint.)

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Pegboy said:
Pretty sure Del Bosco's Lens Craft was production, but he was high so really he is not that fast.

what a brilliant comment. why can't Ridemonkey have more members contribute as much as Peghead?

:rolleyes:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Transcend said:
I would disagree. Most factory riders are on non stock frames with tweaked geometries, sizes, pre production models etc.
That's a good point!

As far as riders drilling out their swingarms, pretty much every Turner I have seen has had that modification. In addition, I have always liked Turner's frames, however, I refuse to ride the same frame as "Slow Moe" Hutchinson...

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
bizutch said:
gee...our whole team is so lame for not having that hole...
At least you realize it, and thats half the battle right there :D

hahhaaaa

No, ribbing Butchy aside, that is sick for Neethling though, he's an awesome guy and this win is well deserved and a long time in the making, I'm psyched for the guy!

Dave

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dw said:
At least you realize it, and thats half the battle right there :D

hahhaaaa

No, ribbing Butchy aside, that is sick for Neethling though, he's an awesome guy and this win is well deserved and a long time in the making, I'm psyched for the guy!

Dave
It's funny how a post like this can get so out of control. It sounds like Ratfink needs to chill on the alcohol. He certainly threw a few low blows that were out of line. In addition, Ratfink is like 27 years older than the kid he was picking on...come on dude, you're old enough to know better than that!

BTW...congratulations to Andrew for a job well done in Idaho! That's what this post is all about!

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
blt2ride said:
It's funny how a post like this can get so out of control. It sounds like Ratfink needs to chill on the alcohol. He certainly threw a few low blows that were out of line. In addition, Ratfink is like 27 years older than the kid he was picking on...come on dude, you're old enough to know better than that!

BTW...congratulations to Andrew for a job well done in Idaho! That's what this post is all about!
No low blows. I give TunaTacoBellDHR and even harder time at the shop each week!!! And you are right about the 27 years. :)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
blt2ride said:

Were all a loving family here. Me and RatFink are going to hug at Snowmass and it's all going to be O.K.

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Sherpa said:
Were all a loving family here. Me and RatFink are going to hug at Snowmass and it's all going to be O.K.
Easy there Sherpa! That sounds kind of creepy in a Michael Jackson kind of way! I'm too old to give young kids hugs :love:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ratfink said:
No low blows. I give TunaTacoBellDHR and even harder time at the shop each week!!! And you are right about the 27 years. :)
I wasn't aware that you all knew each other...it's all good! Let the games begin!

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
bizutch said:
gee...our whole team is so lame for not having that hole...
Gotta Do it Bizzle... You will love it!... You're my boy blue! ...

Oh and I want to give a big congrats to my boy Andrew.. and a big congrats to Ratfink... Just think, 5 years ago we were sharing a $79 cheesy easy-up at Fontana talking about starting a team.. Now we have a Norba win... Ko Knee Chee Wa Bitches!....

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
tacobelldhr said:
it was just a matter of time before manly won a norba !hes been training hard and riding fast this year! and hes so young plenty more of andrew and the turner honda team in the next few year weeks of norba ! WAY TO GO ANDREW NEETHLING winnning on a production bike you can buy in a SUPERGO common people step it up ...! buy and drill!
The Jake Zoolander school for kids who can't read good.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Not to take anything away from Andrew but Minnaar was absolutaly shredding it too. He had a OTB crash just before the finish and still only lost by a .1.

Greg is awsome but this is long deserved for Neethling. The way he rides and his style is like no one else ive seen. It was truly a pleasure to watch.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
biker3 said:
Not to take anything away from Andrew but Minnaar was absolutaly shredding it too. He had a OTB crash just before the finish and still only lost by a .1.

Greg is awsome but this is long deserved for Neethling. The way he rides and his style is like no one else ive seen. It was truly a pleasure to watch.
he had an OTB crash because he either made a mistake, or was too exhausted to hold on anymore....that didn't happen to neethling, therefore he owned it....minnaar should have been more patient or saved some energy....I'm psyched for neethling...it's been a long time coming...

IC

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
biker3 said:

I bet both of them know how to answer thier damn CELL PHONE.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Ian Collins said:
he had an OTB crash because he either made a mistake, or was too exhausted to hold on anymore....that didn't happen to neethling, therefore he owned it....minnaar should have been more patient or saved some energy....I'm psyched for neethling...it's been a long time coming...

IC
dude WTF is ur deal with stalking all my posts. Every time I post something u argue or bitch. Your a creep, get a life. I said Neethling deserved it yet ur still on my ass as usual.

And will, i was busy racing and trying to save my life on the most insane course ever. I was ontop of the MTX nonetheless tho, and I was too busy cheering on CHUCKY and Van Dine. Our section was for sure the gnarliest with super fan taking up the top and settin the riders up for us.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ian Collins said:

IC
Yep...that's racing!

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
biker3 said:
dude WTF is ur deal with stalking all my posts. Every time I post something u argue or bitch. Your a creep, get a life. I said Neethling deserved it yet ur still on my ass as usual.

And will, i was busy racing and trying to save my life on the most insane course ever. I was ontop of the MTX nonetheless tho, and I was too busy cheering on CHUCKY and Van Dine. Our section was for sure the gnarliest with super fan taking up the top and settin the riders up for us.
you made a mute point and i let you know about it....get over it....you're not the only one....I do it to lots of habitual line steppers...hahaha

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
blt2ride said:
Yep...that's racing!
I know....I don't know why more people don't recognize that...there's nothing I hate hearing more than people saying....so and so would have won if he didn't slide out/crash/not pedal/was too hung over/ etc....its so annoying...the guy who won was the fastest rider that day....end of story

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Ian Collins said:
I know....I don't know why more people don't recognize that...there's nothing I hate hearing more than people saying....so and so would have won if he didn't slide out/crash/not pedal/was too hung over/ etc....its so annoying...the guy who won was the fastest rider that day....end of story
This whole site is annoying...lol...

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Just curious... Did that production 2005 Turner DHR frame that anyone with the money can go buy have a production rear shock that anyone with the money can go buy? ;)

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
biker3 said:
stop making stupid posts then. :thumb: i love how you say you hate it yet you go and repeat it once again

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
bizutch said:
you do realize sgt brown can own you both on a bike and physically....
Well physically probably, but seeing I haven't actually ridden a downhill bike since Nov 04, I might get smoked...lol... Got a new one build now, so should be back soon.... Thanks for having my back biznutch!

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
tacobelldhr said:
furst uf fa* u speelt challupa rong ind sekund yu wunt tu post ind qwote ur own pust's again? ....****i** idi**
:stupid:

I wan't saying that you couldn't spell. I was saying that you can't seem to put two thoughts together in the same post and have it make sense.

Just like the above

Sgt Brown.......bikes.....WTF?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
bizutch said:
you do realize sgt brown can own you both on a bike and physically....
it was a joke, im not too worried about it.

And to love bunny. Show me where I made a stupid post? All I said was Minnaar was pinning it and crashed near the finish and still got 2nd then stalker boy goes on about RACING and teaching me lessons. I said its still sweet neethling won. Half of you chodes werent even there yet you know more about it then I do?

E gangups are really cool especially when those who are in on it lack social skills in the real world.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Sherpa said:
it was a joke, im not too worried about it.

And to love bunny. Show me where I made a stupid post? All I said was Minnaar was pinning it and crashed near the finish and still got 2nd then stalker boy goes on about RACING and teaching me lessons. I said its still sweet neethling won. Half of you chodes werent even there yet you know more about it then I do?

E gangups are really cool especially when those who are in on it lack social skills in the real world.
That was biker3, were sharing a laptop in Snowmass.

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Congrats to Andrew and the whole Turner/Honda team on the win and putting together a great season so far!

Not that it would help me win a Norba but I think I'll look into that hole..