Quantcast

Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Mont-Sainte-Anne Thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
someone on vital: "In line with Gwin at Snow Summit. Said he is not racing MSA. Focused on making it to France."
can't say i'm terribly surprised. at this point i'd bet a few beers that his primary focus is world champs, any races prior to that would just be to get back in form for that.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Weather is looking good so far for quali and race day.

I didn't go check it up close, but the new Tarzan section is looking good. It replaces the big rocky and loose left off-camber where the track arrives under the gondola just before the jumps and berms leading to the Steve Smith Drop.

Should be a good one...and much dryer than last year!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
if you haven't already, give cathro a like/follow. The more followers he has, the more videos he's going to put out/be allowed to put out. I love his reviews/analysis.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Let’s add batteries to a reverb, since they don’t break down enough already...
maybe go solar charging and remove the oil seals a la early Fox 40 while you’re at it.

And then 6 months later release an aftermarket $90 cable actuator to replace the E part.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I don't actually get all the hate for Gee (I do enjoy reading it though... it's pretty funny)

This is probably one of the best rider commentated WC course previews I've ever watched..

I really hope it's wet as fuck on race day.. MSA looks rad in the wet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't actually get all the hate for Gee (I do enjoy reading it though... it's pretty funny)

This is probably one of the best rider commentated WC course previews I've ever watched..

I really hope it's wet as fuck on race day.. MSA looks rad in the wet.
i like gee too but he always has a sourpuss look on his face, resulting in the Lord Bummer nickname

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Racist

Gee's part Vulcan

Vulcans lose all credibility if they smile

Last edited: