Quantcast

New April Laywer Poster..

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
MMike said:
SHE'S NOT that HOT!! What is wrong with you guys???? Look at the size of her waist!!
I sort of agree, that she isnt the supermodel that everyone in the mtb world claims...but she is sexy, i dont know what it is about her, but she is just hot...like the type of girl i would be buying drinks in a bar hot....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Wow...I am so flattered that my rum raisin ice cream analogy is being used...I'm so glad that I have been able to help people across this board in expressing that an opinion, no matter what it is...is still just an opinion and that is A OK! :D
Arrrrrrrrghghghghghghghghgh! :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
It appears to me that she has that "looks like every other girl in the mall" kind of look. It must be working, since so many girls look like that nowadays (even DHG). Bonus points for riding a bike. :thumb:
what are you talking about...you have no idea what I look like. I'm just a normal looking person. and how would you know what anyone in a mall looks like when you probably buy all your clothes at the hemp store booth at the sunday swap meet...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
what are you talking about...you have no idea what I look like. I'm just a normal looking person. and how would you know what anyone in a mall looks like when you probably buy all your clothes at the hemp store booth at the sunday swap meet...
Photo thread......

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Well...perhaps the supermodel prefers other supermodels...an athlete like April will not do for someone like indie...he needs to date girls like Giselle and Heidi Klum...you know...to be on the same level...
Damn I don't know the name of any male models.