Quantcast

New Xterra commercial

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
Anyone see the new Nissan Xterra commercial?? If I'm not mistaken they show a quick clip of Shaums March riding up to the Xterra on a muddy Norco, throwing it in the back and driving away, very cool! :thumb:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Yep! :thumb: It also looks like there is a quick snip of some Santa Cruz (Bullit?) flying down the trail. Schweet...

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was also that Xterra ad a while ago where the guy was sitting in the back all beat-up after his ride, and there was a DH bike leaning on the side of the SUV.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Yeah theirs one of a dude dropping in on a VPP throwing a huge ass whip out or something like that. Red VPP with a Mad Max helmet and red jersey. At first the rider i though of vanderham but definetly not his bike.

NoOnEKnOsMe

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Coto De Caza, Ca
there was also that chocolate milk "shake things up" commercial where the guy purposely eats crap while ridin down a hill so his chocolate milk would be shaken. Dont remember what kind of bike it was though

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
There is also a Ford commercial with the Subaru Outback wanna be car. I cant remember the name. Anyway when they are loading stuff in the back, he loads a DH helmet and a Dianese jacket.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Kanter said:
There is also a Ford commercial with the Subaru Outback wanna be car. I cant remember the name. Anyway when they are loading stuff in the back, he loads a DH helmet and a Dianese jacket.
that thing is the gayest car on the market right now.

I'm waiting to see somebody slap a set of BF Goodrich TA's on a Dodge Magnum and a Yakima basket rack on top and "Moab" sticker.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
quadricolour said:
I'm still not buying a lame-ass Xterra. :dead:
the new xterra is completely different from the old. old == frontier == :dead: . new == mini titan platform == :thumb:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Toshi said:
the new xterra is completely different from the old. old == frontier == :dead: . new == mini titan platform == :thumb:
All true. I studied the crap out of the new Frontier before I bought my Tacoma (which I pick up in an hour! :love: :love: :love: ).
Anyway, that new Frontier is about 1,000 times better than the old one,
and IMO the only real competition for the Tacoma. I could have lived with either one, but the Tacoma offered more of what I was looking for.
I honestly would have bought on price if Toyota did not give me a great deal.
Anyway, all those new Nissans are seriously improved.

Sep 10, 2001
I just met the lady who casted the chocolate milk guy.... He made pretty good money for that commerical... Now I have my fingers crossed...

Brian

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Brian Peterson said:
I just met the lady who casted the chocolate milk guy.... He made pretty good money for that commerical... Now I have my fingers crossed...

Brian
the dude is from Asheville. The local paper gave him a big expo like he was BIG TIME!! HA HA! :love:

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Gotta give Nissan credit for that commercial. That was the first MTB clip I've seen on TV without someone crashing, bandaging themselves up or climbing a hill.

As for the Xterra ... I would totally get one if I were a girl.

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
Xterras suck...they have highcenter of gravity and IFS....jeeps and SAS yotas all the way...

I wonder how much these guys get paid to jump off cliffs? i wanna apply for that job

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Curb Hucker said:
So does mine, this summer it gets lifted, new tires, steel bumpers, and a winch :)
why not just address the issue directly and buy a penis enlarger pump

:nopity: :D

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
quadricolour said:
Hope it's not your daily driver :dead:
dd? what??? a whinch, lift, and some tires doesn't cause it not to be a dd.

get some 40" tires and full hydro steering and locked front and rear then u should wonder if its gonna be a dd or trailer queen.

i've been drivin around on 35's with stock gears as my dd

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
quadricolour said:
Yeah, just try telling my mom that!

(her Disco kicks ass)
let me take it rock crawling then she know it sux
:eviltongu

btw everything i say isn't intentionaly mean...so don't take anything personaly