Quantcast

New Year's resolution...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I think I'ma give being more sarcastic as much as possible this next year. I figure if I fail, then I can claim that the resolution in itself was sarcasm thus further propagating the goal and pulling me outta the failure....

//what?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
True resolution, Work on jumps, I have always had a hard time with jumps, wether during a race, or just out having fun, I have always had a tough time with jumps, drops too, but not as bad. I can usually man up and drop, But something about a big air jump that just screws with me.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I've been trying to not eat meat for about a month. Strangest thing - my poops have been quite satisfying. Unfortunately, work screws things up when we get Chic-fil-a or pizza for lunch (it's free, i can't complain). been cooking a lot more, and eating a ton of fruits and veggies.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i have a pretty bad diet these days, thus instead of fixing it my new years resolution is to be less ashamed to fart in public

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i need to improve my game with the ladies. (i don't think posting on a message board frequently is a good selling point)

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I never want to be as drunk and out of control as I was last night.

I was so sick
I puked off a balcony
I puked on the lawn
I broke stuff
I fell several times
I couldn't hold a conversation
I have never been this hungover
I hate Vodka & Redbull.

No more out of control drunk for 08