Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Way to break out the chips at the end of both losses Nucks. If those were regular season games there would have been suspensions all around...
GO BLACKHAWKS!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wow - the Hawk's live to play another game. I hope they win game 7!

I wish Buffalo could have taken care of Philly yesterday. But I give credit to the Flyers for never giving up and sticking with it.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Imagine how Luongo feels right now...it warms the cockles of my heart, I tell ya.
What seems to be lost in it all is how well Crawford played in the 3rd and in OT last night. He was getting absolutely shelled!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Several big games on the card tonight!

Can the Canucks salvage the series or will they pull off the big choke vs. the Blackhawks?

Can Montreal stay alive? (Sure hope so!)

And I'm rooting big time for Buffalo to beat Philly!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
flyer hate is cute.
Not so much flyer hate as a soft spot for Buffalo. I grew up an hours drive from the Aud and we used to watch the Sabres games all the time when I was a kid.

I remember us fine tuning the antenna on the roof in order to eliminate the "snow" in the picture so we could see the games better (pre-cable days!).

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa

Good start for the Canucks plus the Green Guys are in the building.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wow - the Canucks pull it out in OT - I wonder if they can survive in round 2 though?

Game 7 tonight. I must admit the third period of the Bruins vs. Habs game was pretty boring for playoff hockey. The Bruins really didn't have all that much "push" to their game after about the first five minutes of the third period, and Montreal was playing so super conservative that it made things fairly unexciting for a possible elimination game. I'm hoping game 7 will be a modern playoff classic tonight regardless of who wins.

I was really surprised that the Flyers handled the Sabres so easily in Game 7. Can they actually get back to the finals with that "group" of goalies?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I was really surprised that the Flyers handled the Sabres so easily in Game 7. Can they actually get back to the finals with that "group" of goalies?
all three have been great at one point.....