Quantcast

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Hey Caps so much for telling everybody you guys figured out that defense thing. So enjoyable to watch that game tonight.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I love all the Capitals haters strictly because of Ovechkin. Asshats.

Caps simply played like they were offended that they were in a 0-3 games situation instead of going out and fighting. Tampa simply wanted it more and got it. done

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I love all the Capitals haters strictly because of Ovechkin. Asshats.
Not really hating on Ovechkin. I just found it funny that the Caps were talking to the media before the playoffs about how they learned thier lesson from past playoff runs and they have figured out the defense. You probably shouldn't do that. It just seems to be a recurring theme of players not showing up for big games... Semin, Backstrom, Green, and sometimes Ove.

In recent playoff history they have lost in the...

1st round to the Flyers
2nd round to the Pens
1st round to the Canadiens
2nd round to the Lightning

It's another win the Eastern Conference and fizzle out early in the playoffs season.

Hate, Hate, Hate

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Not really hating on Ovechkin. I just found it funny that the Caps were talking to the media before the playoffs about how they learned thier lesson from past playoff runs and they have figured out the defense. You probably shouldn't do that. It just seems to be a recurring theme of players not showing up for big games... Semin, Backstrom, Green, and sometimes Ove.

In recent playoff history they have lost in the...

1st round to the Flyers
2nd round to the Pens
1st round to the Canadiens
2nd round to the Lightning

It's another win the Eastern Conference and fizzle out early in the playoffs season.

Hate, Hate, Hate
You do speak truth. And I wasn't refering to you specifically as the asshat. There are people coming by my cube today giving me grief and the only time they watch hockey is playoffs and the only Caps player they know is OV. Sorry for the vaginal discomfort earlier.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
You do speak truth. And I wasn't refering to you specifically as the asshat. There are people coming by my cube today giving me grief and the only time they watch hockey is playoffs and the only Caps player they know is OV. Sorry for the vaginal discomfort earlier.
No problem. What is the feeling down there in DC? Bruce gone?

waiting for a flyers comment from jsg04
Oh you just wait. I should probably wait to make sure that the B's wrap game 4 up first.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I love Ovy, fwiw. He is exciting to watch, plays with a passion unlike most Euros and almost always has something interesting to say. He would look great in a Blackhawks sweater, although we have had few Russians who worked out for us.

Phlyers have the Bs right where they want them...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Eh, all exit interviews were what you'd expect for the Caps, except revealed OV had been playing hurt for 2/3 of the year. Knuebel actually played with a pinned broken thumb the last 3 games.

Bruce will be back, keeping a majority of the lineup they had signed to contracts, expect Arnott will move along.

Will be happy if they'd unexpectedly give Green to someone. Flyers can have him.