Quantcast

NHL 2011-2012 Season Thread!!!!!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Kings sweep...almost makes me wish I was still in SloCal...pretty cool niche hockey community there. May get back into coaching if we settle there.

Call me a Caps fan...for now.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Kings sweep...almost makes me wish I was still in SloCal...pretty cool niche hockey community there. May get back into coaching if we settle there.

Call me a Caps fan...for now.
Beers on me. Also kinda stoked for the Kings. Fan of Jonathan Quick since his days in the ECHL at Reading, PA.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
What an awesome game last night between the Caps and Rangers.

In other news Giroux is a goon and the Flyers are back to playing Flyers hockey. I was really missing it.

And it looks like Patrick Kane can't party enough. Still nothing is better than him punching the cab driver and not paying.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
What an awesome game last night between the Caps and Rangers.
A heartbreaker and indeed a stupid penalty by Ward. Sadly, the racist remarks showed up again by Caps "fans" this time. For his credit, Ward was the first interview with the media after practice today and he manned up and took the blame for the loss (all though the rest of the team missed plenty of opportunities) *cough* Semin *cough*

Here's hoping they have the heart left to play it out 2 more times!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If I was Pat Kane I would be whooping it up too...young and rich, chicks want to party with you...who wouldnt? Toews will smack him about for this one though.

Giroux needs to watch his mouth, he is going to talk the Phlyers right out of the playoffs.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
there's the jsg04 i'm used to posting...
I couldn't muster any hate when they were beating the crap out of the Penguins by handfuls of goals. This series brought out the true Flyers. Pushing after every whistle, Hartnell running around trying to kill people, Laviolette whining to the refs and a basket case goalie.

Caps are play boring hockey right now. It's working. They better keep winning because it could get ugly especially if they try this system in the regular season and it starts to fail. Russian's don't like to play D and lose.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Almost wishing again I was back in So Cal. Guys I played Sunday shinny with are going nuts over the Kings run. We sometimes had some Kings alums play with us...that will humble you real fast...