Quantcast

Nicotine Monkies

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I had a can a day habit and packed two fingers & thumb - always had a spittoon handy. Somehow I drew the health line at gutting, I only did that at restaurants, sporting events and on the rare occasion I was on a first or second date.

Never had dry mouth with snoos. :)
SNUS is ok, its only spit free for about a ahlf an hour, little too much mint in it for me, that and at the half hour mark, it gets kinda slimy. It also noticably stains your teeth after two packets.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I quit before teh interwebs so never had a reason to write the word down.

Growing up in rural Colorado we called it dip, my grandfather and uncles where loggers in Washington state - they called it "snus".

I started calling it snus because I thought it would make me seem like less of a hick... that's how a 14 year old mind works. :D

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I tried this stuff my german foremen used. He called it Snus. A little snort here, a little snort there... I was drunk at celebratory work thing and he offered me some.

My eye didn't stop tearing for about 20 minutes and my head felt like the right side was missing for about a half hour. Great stuff.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
back in the 80's when all bikes were fully rigid, we would fire up a fatty for the climb to the top at Santa Roasalia [2500 feet 13 miles] then break out the vial and spoon and fill the nostrils with coke. It was a serious balls to the wall race back down to Aptos with the geeked squad. lol

now some guys would dump out the end tobacco of the cig and fill it with coke going for the double rush

yeah we were nuts
I would like to hear more of your stories. :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I was wondering what those were. Are they popular?
Kinda, Its a little costy for how much your not getting. We will see in teh long run, I personally dont think it will be around for very long, seeing how is someone is selling it, they need to set up with camels coller made just for these.