Quantcast

\~o~/Monday Mundaneness\~o~/

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hmm. I happen to have a set of Hope/Darryls in that exact configuration, cheap, but shipping might be a bitch to Canadia.
(2014 Mukluk)
Can you swing by and pick them up?

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
after multiple meetings with our management team with a consultant i finally threw out the question of whether it was actually effective for the team to even still exist or whether it was a waste of everyone's time. twenty minutes later, the management team was disbanded. WIN.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi peoples

working 4-10 from home today. running all about town in the meantime getting errands done. mailed off the big (final?) check for the renovation work among many other things.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
:wave:

Not cold here. Pretty moist though.

My cheap ass dad who wont spend a dime on gravel has my loaded semi truck buried in his driveway. . .
Step one is to get it out, 80,000lbs of dead weight is hard to get rolling again. Step 2 is to get 10 loads for 53 limestone. Its a great Monday.
On the flip side of that (kinda), i just put down 4 truck loads of rock to widen the “swingout” for semis by 10. The first goddamned driver pulls up on the edge of the new rock and swings both front tires out into the mud - with 30 feet of dry hard crushed rock on the opposite side.

I am gonna hafta paint some damned lines for these guys.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
This was a good start. Now i gotta deal with why Travel hasnt fixed my flight for Texas tomorrow.
IMG_4291.jpeg