Quantcast

Obama Wins!

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
Could be wrong, but I don't think that he's been president of the USA before. Feel free to prove me wrong.....
:huh:

Note to all future presidential candidates: Proof of prior presidential experience required.

Seriously, at least make an attempt to think about what you've written before you post it. On second though... post away! There's plenty of laughs to go around apparently!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
:huh:

Note to all future presidential candidates: Proof of prior presidential experience required.

Seriously, at least make an attempt to think about what you've written before you post it. On second though... post away! There's plenty of laughs to go around apparently!
Read my post genius. OF FREAKIN' COURSE he hasn't been president.:crazy:

As my post said, "only time will tell if he is worth a crap in the oval office". I for one hope that he does an unbelievable job and turns things around...I'm just not so eager to believe it before I see it.

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
Read my post genius. OF FREAKIN' COURSE he hasn't been president.:crazy:

As my post said, "only time will tell if he is worth a crap in the oval office". I for one hope that he does an unbelievable job and turns things around...I'm just not so eager to believe it before I see it.
Glad you finally worked that out. It's ok, we'll wait for you. Yes, Mr. Mental Midget, the entire world with more than six functioning brain cells has worked out that a first term president HAS NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE AS PRESIDENT. But yeah, thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
same here, why work when i can wait for my check to come in the mail?
oh come on u pvssies.. harden the f*ck up!!

there will be a presidential election in 4 years, just as there always is...

in the meantime get on with your life/business whatever and quit crying.

the election of Obama is only a tiny bit worse than if mccain won... not much tho.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I was going to post a funny picture of some black guy dressed up silly or something from Google Images...

I guess Blackzilla is a pron guy? who knew?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
As a non-US citizen and someone who doesn't usually give a crap about US politics, may I offer my congratulations to the USA for choosing the correct guy.

Good stuff.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
He just donkey stomped McBitch and Palawhore.

Praise Jeebus!

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
On my way to the train this a.m. heard a long time local DJ here in the Boston area:
Republicans woke up this morning feeling like they'd been shot in the face by Dick Cheney
:happydance:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There were three races on my ballot. Pres, Senate and Congress. All three went from Rep to Dem. This area has been as red as they come for over 40 years. Republican party needs to come back to center or they will become irrelevant.

BTW. 538.com pretty much nailed this thing.

Last edited:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
There were three races on my ballot. Pres, Senate and Congress. All three went from Rep to Dem. This area has been as red as they come for over 40 years. Republican party needs to come back to center or they will become irrelevant.
not sure about the path back into power but agree they are largely irrelevant.

i'm confused on what exactly they've become lately actually.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
not sure about the path back into power but agree they are largely irrelevant.

i'm confused on what exactly they've become lately actually.
Corporate shills serving only their rabid base, not the country as a whole.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
As a non-US citizen and someone who doesn't usually give a crap about US politics, may I offer my congratulations to the USA for choosing the correct guy.

Good stuff.
US politics? They're politicians in the US, dictators elsewhere.