Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

J

JRB

stosh said:
Actually I'll be auctioning off N8's home address. We'll make far more money off that then auctioning off N8 himself.
You may want to auction rotten eggs too. :think:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
email sent. Is this about christmas spirit (giving and receiving), or is this just a contest for good wrapping paper, and I'm going to end up with a $20 jug of hot dog water?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
email sent. Is this about christmas spirit (giving and receiving), or is this just a contest for good wrapping paper, and I'm going to end up with a $20 jug of hot dog water?
It's about Christmas spirit and it's a fun way of building up relationships on Ridemonkey....

It's always fun to know who gets who before anybody else does. I always laugh to when I see some of the combinations.
Last year I thought it worked out really well, we only had a few stragglers.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Let me get this right, I have to send at least one thing worksafe, but can include a smaller box inside of the big box with something completely inappropriate and most definitely not worksafe? Is this activity encouraged? I don't want to be the only person to send non-worksafe material, especially considering what I have in mind. Your thoughts?

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
reflux said:
Let me get this right, I have to send at least one thing worksafe, but can include a smaller box inside of the big box with something completely inappropriate and most definitely not worksafe? Is this activity encouraged? I don't want to be the only person to send non-worksafe material, especially considering what I have in mind. Your thoughts?
Are you thinking about sending something big and floppy around 12in long...... That is just naughty

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
reflux said:
No I'm just saying if it's even slightly questionable double box it.
If it's not don't worry about it.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
stosh said:
No I'm just saying if it's even slightly questionable double box it.
If it's not don't worry about it.
I guess I'll have to Sharpie the words "Not Worksafe" on the box too. I'll send ya my info during lunch.

R

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
even though shipping might be alot, i want to put a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box and so on.