No more dealing with meth freaks.

Shipping in the AM

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Yo Elf get on the ball

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 3327 1352

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:29 AM on December 19, 2007 in VERNON, NJ 07462 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Yo Elf get on the ball

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 3327 1352

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:29 AM on December 19, 2007 in VERNON, NJ 07462 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
thanks ill pick it up tomorrow! damn i dont know why it wasnt picked up ... ill ask my rents

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
OK! Finally shipped!

Yeah, yeah, I waited till the last minute. But the nice thing about waiting till the last minute is that it only takes a minute to get it done!

:think:

Delivery should be Monday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Well, I'm working from home today and I get a call from my office saying there was a BOX delivered via FedEx today!

WooHoo! Looks like I'm going into the office tomorrow! :D

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Well, I'm working from home today and I get a call from my office saying there was a BOX delivered via FedEx today!

WooHoo! Looks like I'm going into the office tomorrow! :D
yup its there.... sorry if you have to explain what all the writing on it is.... everything inside is safe for work.. merry chirstmas

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I haven't been keeping a tabs on who got what so if anybody has not received anything yet please e-mail me at rmsecretsanta at gmail.com

There typically isn't any major problems and as you all know this time of year packages can be delivered late.

Thank
Stosh Z.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok it sounds like everybody got their packages this year!!

So with that I would like to conclude the Secret Santa 2007.

Thanks to everybody who participated this year. This year was amazing, a few people pulled together to send a package to England. Stinkyboy screwed everything up and because of it I donated to the boys and girls club in honor of the Secret Santa event.

It really was an amazing year this year! I'm putting together a photo thread for people to vote on the best box decorations in the next couple days so I can send a small gift out to the best decorator.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm putting together a photo thread for people to vote on the best box decorations in the next couple days so I can send a small gift out to the best decorator.
I still need to post the box my santa sent...spent some good time making it!