Quantcast

****Official Secret Santa 2007****

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Dear monkey getting a box from me,
Your box is w/in your state. Are you dying from anticipation? I hope the hype isn't killed with a reaction of "That cheap bastard!" when it arrives. I shopped long and hard for like 10 minutes picking out the best stuff that was in the "buy it or just take it for free box".
:pirate2: just for kicks!.

sincerely,
a very tired and wished he drank so he could be drunk Wannabeabonedoc.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Dear monkey getting a box from me,
Your box is w/in your state. Are you dying from anticipation? I hope the hype isn't killed with a reaction of "That cheap bastard!" when it arrives. I shopped long and hard for like 10 minutes picking out the best stuff that was in the "buy it or just take it for free box".
:pirate2: just for kicks!.

sincerely,
a very tired and wished he drank so he could be drunk Wannabeabonedoc.
Please tell me where you did your shopping :brows:

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I am still waiting for the gift I am sending to get here.
Damn you intranetz shippers!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Mine was shipped and "Left on front door" according to the shipping company I used as of 12:27pm. I really hope my person digs the stuff I sent. =]

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
My shipper has charged me but is not returning emails.
Guess I am going to have to get gangsta up in the heezy.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
My gift arrived and I think I have an idea who it's from based on the return address but I haven't opened it yet.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Damn, the extra piece of the present hasn't arrived. I mailing of the main piece today and will send the other as soon as I get it.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn. I want my person to post already! It got there yesterday! The anticipation is killing me more than waiting for my present. haha Anyone else feeling like this? I hope the like my gift(s).

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well, I have NO pic, BUT, My Santa got me cool lights for night rides! Will have pic shortly, BUT, a heartfelt thanks goes out to JBP!

You da man! Thanks!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
AND, My elf will get their gift Monday. So, elf, when ya see Sandra on the box, and from JensonUSA, it be from me......

(My Jenson account for some reason is in my wifes name.....D'oH!)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
:stupid:

I placed an order on Dec 1. Still waiting....

:wait:
I ordered stuff awhile ago too and they have dropped the ball big time. Especially since the company is only one day by USPS away. Getting frustrated. If it's not here this afternoon, I'll ship part of the present with the second part going out whenever I get it. Fooey. Remind me never to use mail order again.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I ordered stuff awhile ago too and they have dropped the ball big time. Especially since the company is only one day by USPS away. Getting frustrated. If it's not here this afternoon, I'll ship part of the present with the second part going out whenever I get it. Fooey. Remind me never to use mail order again.
Next time order online and ship UPS or FedEx. I have given up on the USPS system getting anything anywhere in a timely fashion. =]

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Next time order online and ship UPS or FedEx. I have given up on the USPS system getting anything anywhere in a timely fashion. =]
I figured it would be quicker because I'm literally two hours away from the place I ordered. I have used USPS with lots of other mail order companies (mostly moto stuff) in state and the turn around is always just a day or two. The other problem was when I ordered stuff they said it would be shipped in 1-2 days. 1-2 turned into 5-6. Not cool.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I figured it would be quicker because I'm literally two hours away from the place I ordered. I have used USPS with lots of other mail order companies (mostly moto stuff) in state and the turn around is always just a day or two. The other problem was when I ordered stuff they said it would be shipped in 1-2 days. 1-2 turned into 5-6. Not cool.
Yeah thats pretty damn weak. I worked in the shipping industry for almost 2 years. I hate USPS.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
The guys who were supposed to ship mine are in Reno, so I am going to meet with them tonight to get my guys gear.

Next time I'm dealing with someone who speaks english and checks his email. Frikkin ferigers...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Elf, I just thought I would brighten your day by letting you know that at this very moment, your box is about a half hour away from your location. Just waiting. I hope the timer inside doesn't run out......

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I mailed mine out on saturday. I didn't have time for inventive wrapping ideas so it's kinda boring.

Next year I want to figure out a way to wrap my secret santa present in bacon. That would be funny. And stinky.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Well. I have given up hope on one part of my elf's gift. Gotta send most of t (high dollar item) tomorrow.

Pics on the way.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Tracking says my elf will receive their package tomorrow. Realized after I sent it that I forgot the note I had planned to put inside but I'm guessing they'll be able to figure it out.