Quantcast

OK Am I The Only One That Didn't Know...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the beer company Sweetwater from georgia makes these clocks you can buy that instead of saying the regular hours of12, 1, 2 and so on it just says 420 all the way around it...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You didn't know what 4:20 was? Well, just in case...

Did you know... 69 is when a man and woman pleasure each other orally at the same time.

Did you know... if you see two women doing a 69, you're required by law to take and post pics.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
biggins said:
the beer company Sweetwater from georgia makes these clocks you can buy that instead of saying the regular hours of12, 1, 2 and so on it just says 420 all the way around it...

I want one!!!! ...now that I've been clued in. (dorkness showing through)!!! :rofl: :rofl: :love: :cool:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
LordOpie said:

Did you know... 69 is when a man and woman pleasure each other orally at the same time.

Did you know... if you see two women doing a 69, you're required by law to take and post pics.
i'm not allowed to talk about stuff like that. :rofl: :rofl:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
LordOpie said:

Future rep WILL be given!!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jeez...

i get reamed if i'm serious

i get reamed if i'm tryin to have fun

what's up your monkey butt's? :rofl: :rofl:

and I believe the proper image to use for me would be this one (i'm in a beach mood today)::love:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Graphics said:
go away...I'm trying to have fun :mumble:
then you'll have to wait til 420.

but then again, it all depends on what time zone your in.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
stosh said:
Where the heck have you been?

Haven't seen you around much in the AM's.

A HORRIBLE life crisis/rollercoaster ride....hence why I'm trying to have FUN!!! But some of these monkeys need some exlax!!! :rofl: :rofl: :love:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
greenchris said:
seriously. graphics your ****ing annoying dont you have kids or a double wide to take care of?

You're an ass...

And i'm dealing with enough of those. And I'm not in the mood for it here. so piss off.