Quantcast

OK Gamblers! Here's the TreeSaw Baby Pool!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Since we are getting close, the cutoff for submitting entries will be 11:59pm on Sunday, January 15th.

As we all know, our beloved TreeSaw and her hubby Sq-earl are having their first child shortly. The baby girl is due January 29th.

For fun, here's a chance for her monkey friends to show her some monkey love :love:

It's pretty simple. Like a football pool, everyone throws in a dollar. To prevent me getting totally ass-raped by Paypal, I'm adding 25 cents to help me cover the fee (33 cents). When you send your dollar, be sure to choose a date, hour, and minute that the baby will be born.

After the little alien pops out, using the official time given by the hospital (or Sq-earl's clapped out old Timex, whatever is more convenient) I will determine who was closest.

Half the proceeds will go to TreeSaw and Sq-earl as a baby gift, and the other half will go to the winner.

In case of a tie, TreeSaw will still get half, and the winners will split the other half.

Maximum of 10 guesses per person. If you are submitting multiple guesses, please put them all in the same payment, so I can get slightly less raped by Paypal. If you submit more than 2 entries, you only need to pay 50 cents for paypal fees.

I will not be participating.

To enter, Paypal US $1.25 to jstrossm@rochester.rr.com with your guess!

I'll keep a running total here.

TOTAL SO FAR: $40.00

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
how about all the money go to treesaw and the winner gets a batch of her cookies?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! You guys are SO AWESOME! Can't wait to see what the guesses are. I can give you all a little information to base your decisions on if you'd like.

For example: My expected due date is January 29th and we're having a girl.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Is it safe to assume that you can only enter once??? or is it as many as you want to pay for???. also is it Bob Barker rules... if you go over you lose????

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
BMXman said:
the paypal fee is less than that...I think it's closer to 3 cents not .33....D
It's 30 cents plus 2.9%

Thanks for the test hoops... unfortunately they charge 30 cents no matter how small the transaction is :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Just so that everyone's on the same page....the Dr. says my due date is January 29th and it's a girl. Happy betting LOL and I am sure the winner could have cookies too (although I won't be home for a couple days after she's born) :D

J

JRB

Cool - Caroline is due on January 25th. We can have kid friends. Wumpus' boys are due in the middle of January.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
She's 37 weeks now (which is where he was for our first), and from the looks of things, she won't see 38 weeks. She's having a problem....not a serious one, just an annoying one, that I think would make the doc induce in the next few days. My wife is going to see the doc today. I am preparing mentally...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
MMike said:
She's 37 weeks now (which is where he was for our first), and from the looks of things, she won't see 38 weeks. She's having a problem....not a serious one, just an annoying one, that I think would make the doc induce in the next few days. My wife is going to see the doc today. I am preparing mentally...
Yikes! Good luck to you and your wife!!!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Since we are getting close, the cutoff for submitting entries will be 11:59pm on Sunday, January 15th. The pot will be a minimum of $40.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Went to the Dr. on Friday...I am not dilated, but she has dropped and it shouldn't be long now. The Dr. was actually surprised that I was dilated yet because she's so low. I can't wait :D
Good luck!!