Quantcast

Ok I have had it with the neighbors dog!

Random

Chimp
Aug 14, 2001
Joplin, MO
JRB said:
Great - some lawn mower guy talks about "tip speed" in terms of feet and you are sold. :rolleyes: How does that relate to RPMs??? What exactly covers ft/min??? Why not talk in RPMs??? It makes more sense to people.
Pretty easy to figues RPMs if you have the size of the blade

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
Andyman_1970 said:
That's exactly my concern. The neighbors (single middle aged mom with about 5 out of control 15-21 year old kids living there) in question are a bit shady to begin with, I certainly don't want to start something up with them.

The neighbors across the street from them have complained to them about the dog and a week later had all the glass broken out of their car.........
Stealth is the key. Midnight redistribution of said poo to different offensive places on different nights of the week should do a fine job of either cluing them in, or pissing them off at someone they can't catch up with. Thoughtless people are easy to fool all of the time because they are so centered on themselves and not what's going on around them. The porch, the hood of their car, use your imagination.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
JRB said:
Great - some lawn mower guy talks about "tip speed" in terms of feet and you are sold. :rolleyes: How does that relate to RPMs??? What exactly covers ft/min??? Why not talk in RPMs??? It makes more sense to people.
Way too many specs quoted there. All I need to see when purchasing a lawn mower is....SHARP BLADE, STARTS ON FIRST PULL!

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Is the pooch we are speaking of friendly? And is it allowed in the owners house? If so, get a rubber glove and then rub some of the dogs own sh!t on him. This could accomplish 2 things. 1) the dog will not come over to your side anymore becuase he doesn't like having his own dung rubbed on him and 2) revenge on the owner will be yours when the crappy dog plops down on the couch next to owner!!:redhot:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
well, the guy that lives next to me is cool, his wife is a drunk whackadoo, and their 22y.o. son is a Crack Head(if he isn't on crack it is something heavier than Boones Farm wine :rolleyes: ). He moved back into their house next door when his girlfriend went into rehab, and he lost his appartment, and his 3y.o. daughter went to live with his gf's parents. He has been on a bender for like 3+ months. It is his dog that has the sh!tting problem. The dog is usually chained up, but when it is off leash, it doesn't know its boundaries cause the kid never taught it where it can and cant go!