Quantcast

One CD you listen to all the songs.....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
narlus said:
you think that sounds good compared to, say, _Hootenany_? it's awful. the later Hüsker Dü records sound like crap too.
Compared to Sorry Ma, or Stink...

That disc is classic Replacements. I saw them first on the Live and Drunk tour, and that's who they were. Just friggin raw.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
do you have _The Sh!t Hits the Fans_ boot? i've gotten most but not all of the tracks. i saw 'em on the _Pleased To Meet Me_ tour, and then a year or two later when they opened for Tom Petty.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
narlus said:
do you have _The Sh!t Hits the Fans_ boot? i've gotten most but not all of the tracks. i saw 'em on the _Pleased To Meet Me_ tour, and then a year or two later when they opened for Tom Petty.
I noticed that on a discography site, but do not have it. Please check your PM's kind sir.

:)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Zark said:
An album garunteed to fry speakers, result in long skidmarks and the urge to kick teeth in:evil:
Or be thrown from a tour bus.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stevew said:
Or be thrown from a tour bus.
Thrown under.

When they tried to lift it off of him, he was still alive. He died when it slipped.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
For great techno mix music, perfect for creating mindless powerpoint presentations:

Everything by these guys is great, but this one really sticks with me:

And you can't ignore the best album ever made:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Yeah, let it be is great, but Tim has some sentimental value.

A person can work up a mean mean thirst after a hard day of nothing much at all.