Quantcast

Opening Day Roll Call

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I will, in all likelihood, be there on my bicycle. Which I paid for. By myself. Except for the stealing. And maybe a little extortion. AH, but no parental assistance.

hmmm....

nope, that isnt right.

Sign me up! I'll be there Sat bright and early. We must enjoy the pre waterpark days while they last.

My effing keyboard batteries are dying, and its making me sound crazy!

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
ok wow. all you guys sound like babies. first of all justin is deffinetly an amazing rider and as far as bruiser goes(i think its jp) its true ive seeen him ride and hes pretty good for a new rider. and as far as MX goes, my rm250 owns everything.....jk. well anyway im so glad we are all getting along. cant wait till saturday!!

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
oh and foxrox, i hate to break it to you but i believe thats a cr250f, which is not the big brother of what sean was riding. i could be wrong tho. im jsut looking at the pics you put up

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
i am right. if you gonna post the better bike of their enduros can you atleast put up the same class which is the 230 not the 250. i still could be wrong tho. lol

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
yes it's me jp, and i accepted that justin is better, i just was trying to say that he doesn't need to be a prick to those who aren't as good as him and say they suck.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i am right. if you gonna post the better bike of their enduros can you atleast put up the same class which is the 230 not the 250. i still could be wrong tho. lol
i did not say cr250f (or crf250r which is the race version of the crf 250x) i said crf250x there different

and there is also a cfr150 (woods) and there is a crf150r (race) witch would kill a crf 150

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
all these kids need a good back hand for putting us through this non-sense all winter long. and yes, early saturday, rain or shine,wearing my clown face, ready to ride my bike!

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
ok wow. all you guys sound like babies. first of all justin is deffinetly an amazing rider and as far as bruiser goes(i think its jp) its true ive seeen him ride and hes pretty good for a new rider. and as far as MX goes, my rm250 owns everything.....jk. well anyway im so glad we are all getting along. cant wait till saturday!!
your rm250 is good...when it runs...:poster_oops:

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
alright well regardless this is an MTB forum i should have said b4 if anyone wants to talk MX go to exriders.com so yea who else is gonna be there in the pouring rain they are calling for now!!:bonk:

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
i'll be there with three of my friends rain or shine but that accuweather report just put a bg smile on my face:biggrin:

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
how did we put you through this nonsense? dont read it ?
After I read it, it's too late to not read it. When Binary visions gets ahold of you, you're done here.

Back on topic - It looks like there will still be a good number of riders saturday even with Platty's race. I'll be at diablo with 4 newbies.

Sweet!

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
If all you of you tards hit the gym and trained hard then America wouldn't be as bad at DH. Spend more time training and less time fighting online. I'm off to go ride some XC.

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
If all you of you tards hit the gym and trained hard then America wouldn't be as bad at DH
i agree with him, but if we hit the gym we would lose our nation wide title of being lazy fatasses

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i think if someone says it he will shut up, foxrox you are a great and skilled rider. you amaze me with you talent at such a young age. i am jealous of your bike too! I wish i could grow up to be like you.

(hope everyone had their barn boots on for that)

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i just woke up and came on here, and that was the last thing i wanted to see. bye bye honey nut cherios