Quantcast

Opening Day Roll Call

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i came flyin around the corner and there were to kids standing right in front of the entrance and the picnic table was in front of it. then went down and saw the ambulance and what not. i did see one guy bite it on phantom. ha, and early when the wallrides on alpine were still soaked, i knew some moron would try it, and sure enough, some dude got like halfway up and just lost it. i dont laugh at downed riders but he just asked for it.

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
i came flyin around the corner and there were to kids standing right in front of the entrance and the picnic table was in front of it. then went down and saw the ambulance and what not. i did see one guy bite it on phantom. ha, and early when the wallrides on alpine were still soaked, i knew some moron would try it, and sure enough, some dude got like halfway up and just lost it. i dont laugh at downed riders but he just asked for it.
Haha, pretty sure that was me on the wallride. I just HAD to try it:poster_oops::biggrin:

Anyways, I just hope the guy who crashed off Phantom is ok. Was standing up top on Phantom with Dave when he went down, yikes. Hope he's alright.

Had a pretty good day though, definitely a lot of fun.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
haha, dont worry i was laughing from the lift know one heard me. you could have been one of many though, im sure a few people had failed attempts.

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
haha, dont worry i was laughing from the lift know one heard me. you could have been one of many though, im sure a few people had failed attempts.
Haha, I was on a bright orange R9 in a black/red TLD jersey. First run of the day too:crazy: