Quantcast

Packing sucks...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sorry, 4%. The last stat I read was 30k LGBT in SF proper which has 800k residents. Either way, there is no 'diseased homosexual' stench that the bigot was implying.
I was not implying that either. I'm sure most of the piss smell is from old homeless straight guys that ended up in SF after a decade long meth binge out in Stockton.

Either way, fvck San Francisco.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Seems I will be packing up my stuff as well.........

Will be packing up mys tuff, and leaving the wifes stuff behind....

I should probably read the thread, instead of going of the title alone

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Seems I will be packing up my stuff as well.........

Will be packing up mys tuff, and leaving the wifes stuff behind....

I should probably read the thread, instead of going of the title alone
Wow dude, ****ty. Wrong topic entirely though... I'm moving to Denver for work.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I might know a guy... :spam:
I've got to get some coin first. I'm moving back into the world where incomes are normal, hence I need to save money to buy things again.

*edit* and your bike is too small for my gorilla size. Hopefully they add some top tube on the new 303WC DH, as it's the reason I've always ridden them. Long ass top tubes are the only way us gorilla folk can ride.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Okay. Trailer is loaded, the bikes are on the roof rack, and the car is loaded (partially - weight concerns). Leaving tomorrow at 6am, making a stop in Sacramento to sell some car parts, then off to SLC.

Google maps says 12.5 hours, but I'm assuming that is at the speed limit. Given that I will probably average (with stops) closer to 50mph, I'm hoping to get there in under 16 hours. I'm leaving at 6am, so hopefully I'm there around 8pm.

I've got something like 15 books downloaded from Audible, so I will have plenty to read*.

If there are any SLC monkeys that would want to grab a late dinner around Murray, let me know. I will however be either walking to a restaurant or need a ride. I'm not dragging that trailer around to grab food.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've got to get some coin first. I'm moving back into the world where incomes are normal, hence I need to save money to buy things again.

*edit* and your bike is too small for my gorilla size. Hopefully they add some top tube on the new 303WC DH, as it's the reason I've always ridden them. Long ass top tubes are the only way us gorilla folk can ride.
The 2011 303WC bikes did come in XL. And from what I gather there's a couple frames left from that production run. That said, if the 2012 version comes in XL, go with that. It'll be moar cheaper. And give a call when you get out here, trail riding season is just starting!

Drbob31

Chimp
Sep 28, 2011
Good luck man. I hate to pack. I've moved 5 times in the last 5 years. Once on less than 48 hours notice. It's miserable.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Car is parked in front of Nick's place, and I have a Ranger in front of me. The fun starts tomorrow when I have to unload the trailer.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am hoping I won't have to move for 15 years. I'm really enjoying my house. Did I mention I have a fireplace. I'm surfing the monkey in the study in front of the fire all warm and **** without pants!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jokey98, your work schedule is really effing up any chance of you riding with my unemployed self. SS, your cold is doing the same. jdcamb, put on some effing pants for crying out loud. Guys our age get long in the dangly bits, and no one wants to see that. Shame on you guys.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jokey98, your work schedule is really effing up any chance of you riding with my unemployed self. SS, your cold is doing the same. jdcamb, put on some effing pants for crying out loud. Guys our age get long in the dangly bits, and no one wants to see that. Shame on you guys.
Give me a month. I switch to 10-7., that will make it easier.