Quantcast

Paging T-Pro and the Snowshoe crew!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Classic. kalen posts twice and gets bagged and complained on immediately.

As for practicing the DH course on Friday, I'm not worried about that part. I'm more concerned with waking my aging body up to the rigors of 4+ minutes of beatdown on Western Territory. If I get up there in time, you can find me knocking out sweeping high speed turns in the Ewok Forest on the Endor Moon...I mean sport course.

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
Just wanted to wish everybody the best of luck this weekend.

Sure do wish I could be there to enjoy yet another great weekend of racing and hangin out with good friends at Snowshoe.

See you all again real soon............

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The overall schedule has been the same for the whole series (Practice on day 1, practice and race on day 2). The Monster Park weekend shifted everything a day ahead but otherwise the layout has been the same all along.

If you want to practice the course, buy a ticket for Friday and ride the Western Territory. Odds are good that if you're on something looking fresh, you're on a piece of the new course. Otherwise, I'll see you up there on Saturday with the rest of the folks exploring the latest course for the first time.
Ditto! :cheers:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
You kids have a good time this weekend. I am more broke then my ghetto neighbors, so I am grounded here until Wisp when I get paid again.

At the rate this season was spent at, I am going to have to take an extra gig on the streets of Ocean View wearing a hot pink mini-skirt and an all day sucker...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...

Sure do wish I could be there to enjoy yet another great weekend of racing and hangin out with good friends at Snowshoe.

Dude, you will be there in spirit!!!! allegorically speaking of course! :D

How you feeling?

Sep 30, 2004
Arlington VA

Thanks Zombie! We'll rip it up,so as to do the old/injured proud!:banghead: :banghead:

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
I'm not sure which I prefer more: Tattooo's fat-boy machismo chest-thumping about firearms, bangin' girls, takin' back da streetz, and tearing up the 'gnar, or SK6's shmaltzy shiny happy surreality where everything can be described with the word "great" and he's the self-declared mouthpiece of praise for everyone whether they've said they agree or not.

I'm still not convinced that Tattooo is SK6's doppleganger since I've heard them both in person having the same conversations in only slightly differing bodies and with different people listening. Bizarre I know!!

SS will be a good time. I plan to keep it real. Real sketchy.

I'm sure sketchyness will abound, from what I've gathered by reading the posts on here. I can't really say much though, since I'm as sketchy as the next guy. Besides, I'll be living in a parking lot in WV for the weekend, thats pretty sketchy if you ask me.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I'm not sure which I prefer more: Tattooo's fat-boy machismo chest-thumping about firearms, bangin' girls, takin' back da streetz, and tearing up the 'gnar, or SK6's shmaltzy shiny happy surreality where everything can be described with the word "great" and he's the self-declared mouthpiece of praise for everyone whether they've said they agree or not.

I'm still not convinced that Tattooo is SK6's doppleganger since I've heard them both in person having the same conversations in only slightly differing bodies and with different people listening. Bizarre I know!!

SS will be a good time. I plan to keep it real. Real sketchy.
Funny observation...LOL!!! I'm usually described as a cynical sarcastic prick....

You must have been drinking...

:D

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
Dude, you will be there in spirit!!!! allegorically speaking of course! :D

How you feeling?

Originally posted by repodemorider
Thanks Zombie! We'll rip it up,so as to do the old/injured proud!
I've been feeling better by the day. Medication sure is a wonderful thing when you're feelin down and beaten. :bonk: I had my 1st follow up appointment yesterday with my neurosurgeon. He said that things looked about the same as when I was released from the hospital. This, as unusual as it seems, is a GOOD thing. The breaks in the C1 vertebrae are still in good alignment. It's now just a matter of time before the break in the front half of the vertebrae will be drawn back together close enough so that the natural healing can begin. The initial timeframe estimate for this to take place is some time within the first couple weeks of November. Until then, rest and relaxation is the rule (how boring !!!!!).

Enough about me. I know you guy's will tear it up this weekend. Have a great time !!!!!!! :cheers:

See y'all real soon !

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
You kids have a good time this weekend. I am more broke then my ghetto neighbors, so I am grounded here until Wisp when I get paid again.

At the rate this season was spent at, I am going to have to take an extra gig on the streets of Ocean View wearing a hot pink mini-skirt and an all day sucker...

i think everyones got you figured out.

you talk a wicked bike ride.
but you're never around when it's time to throw down.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
i think everyones got you figured out.

you talk a wicked bike ride.
but you're never around when it's time to throw down.
ok, you've got me there. I'd love to be at the Shoe tomorrow, I need to get out of town. However, I am broke as all get out, my FEMA money finally ran out.

How long does the Windrock season go til?

Well and in truth I have been to some of the races, keep getting hurt unless its a crap National race.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
this year more than before, mother nature and falling leaves will determin when we shut it down.

most trails will be shut down as soon as they get a good coating of leaves on them.
they'll sit fallow with the leaf cover all winter.
that's the best way to preserve some of our older trailbeds from winters erosion.

the four main trails we'll keep clean and open untill close to thanksgiving.
snakerock.
southernrocks.
trail one to the roadgap.
and possibly middlefinger.

once we get into mid november.
it gets a little iffy as to it being rideable or not.