Quantcast

People phucking with other people's stuff

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well no, don't...why piss her off before she goes somewhere horrific like that...might make her vulnerable...

I told you people were mean by nature. :think: I wouldn't wish harm on her. He is a tool for wanting her to go.

2004 - 1971 does not equal 34 :rolleyes:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
DVNT said:
That's Phucked up man!
Piss her off and she's not only worried about getting her head chopped off but losing that idiot fiance that loves to touch your personal belongings.
Yeah - don't do that, my brother's going back over there (though he doesn't really have a choice) it's a rough situation, even if you happen to be a sh1t head who can't keep his hands off other people's stuff. Better to kick 'm in the nuts.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
. He is a tool for wanting her to go.

That's true. Must be somekind of f'd up tezas redneck.

"I lub my wiiife, but she makes good money drivin dem big rigs over seas. She come back in a ya and we cun buy us a duuble wiiide."

For that I say he should get :nuts: :nuts:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
You told me in a pm your measurements, turn ons, turn offs and that you would be 34 in November...

That guy just wants to git bizzy in a burger king bafroom with that chick at work...

:confused:

:scared:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You told me in a pm your measurements, turn ons, turn offs and that you would be 34 in November...

That guy just wants to git bizzy in a burger king bafroom with that chick at work...

Dammit - I bet I did say 34. Oops - it's 33. I suck at even knowing my own birthday. My anniversary is Saturday for 5 whopping years. I know that since it is close.

The dude is all, I don't know why she is jealous. I go, uhm, because you are so hung up on people's appearance. I may have been a little bit of a prick when he was saying how strong he is riding and how many days he has ridden lately. My response was "not all of us have people at home we dislike being around." I was pleased with myself. He yelled at Julie once about putting our cooler away with beer in it. He was not done. She told him he was a tool and pretty much won't talk to him. Like I said, I am pretty done being around him.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
That's true. Must be somekind of f'd up tezas redneck.

"I lub my wiiife, but she makes good money drivin dem big rigs over seas. She come back in a ya and we cun buy us a duuble wiiide."

For that I say he should get :nuts: :nuts:
For that you should get
:nuts:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
loco-gringo said:
Dammit - I bet I did say 34. Oops - it's 33. I suck at even knowing my own birthday. My anniversary is Saturday for 5 whopping years. I know that since it is close.

The dude is all, I don't know why she is jealous. I go, uhm, because you are so hung up on people's appearance. I may have been a little bit of a prick when he was saying how strong he is riding and how many days he has ridden lately. My response was "not all of us have people at home we dislike being around." I was pleased with myself. He yelled at Julie once about putting our cooler away with beer in it. He was not done. She told him he was a tool and pretty much won't talk to him. Like I said, I am pretty done being around him.
He yelled at your chick - and you still rode with him? sh1t - I'd pimp slap one of my friends if they yelled at my GF - right before I kicked him the f*** out of my house.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:

K...lemme lay it out for you...the jerk that jacked up locos bike...he doesn't really like his wife so he approves her going off to Iraq for work...cuz he digs some chick at work...and the wife being gone gives him opportunity to act on the diggin on this chick at work...then I just threw in a line from a Digital Underground song...cuz I just heard it last night, and well, I like that line.

J

JRB

s1ngletrack said:
He yelled at your chick - and you still rode with him? sh1t - I'd pimp slap one of my friends if they yelled at my GF - right before I kicked him the f*** out of my house.

Yeah - it was a while back when we were camping and he came out and rode. He pretty much is not invited to be around her, but he is a good rider and I thought I could ignore him. It turns out that I really can't. He is a pretty big loser. He calls a bunch, because no one else will hang out with him. I know why more every time he is around.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:

Wow...what'd you say when he was yellin at your wife? Sttttttop iiiiiiitt....STTTTTOP IIIIIIIIIIT!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
K...lemme lay it out for you...the jerk that jacked up locos bike...he doesn't really like his wife so he approves her going off to Iraq for work...cuz he digs some chick at work...and the wife being gone gives him opportunity to act on the diggin on this chick at work...then I just threw in a line from a Digital Underground song...cuz I just heard it last night, and well, I like that line.

I think he is scared that I sent my love resume to you. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - it was a while back when we were camping and he came out and rode. He pretty much is not invited to be around her, but he is a good rider and I thought I could ignore him. It turns out that I really can't. He is a pretty big loser. He calls a bunch, because no one else will hang out with him. I know why more every time he is around.
What a jackass he sounds like...I know what you mean though...I have a friend who is a COMPLETE pain in the butt, but we still put up with her time and time again...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Seriously, violence is a last resort but sometimes it's the only way to get through to some people.

If he did that to your wife then it's on, make the call to his fiancee. Don't take that crap from that Redneck.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Damn, all of a sudden it's like the last episode of Melrose Place in here and I haven't seen the whole series.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
What a jackass he sounds like...I know what you mean though...I have a friend who is a COMPLETE pain in the butt, but we still put up with her time and time again...

Yup - I am done being around him though. I can only stand so much. No one else likes him, so it's not like they invite him. The stoppp itttt thing is too funny. Without sounding to ghey, I am even getting the jack from will and grace voice in my head when I read it.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Damn, all of a sudden it's like the last episode of Melrose Place in here and I haven't seen the whole series.

The rest of the series sucked. It's ok bro.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Yup - I am done being around him though. I can only stand so much. No one else likes him, so it's not like they invite him. The stoppp itttt thing is too funny. Without sounding to ghey, I am even getting the jack from will and grace voice in my head when I read it.
That guy is so funny...its weird to see him in interviews cuz he's NOT gay, so he doesn't act like Jack.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh I used to LOVE Melrose Place! Amanda smacked up just about everyone in that show!

Oh no you don't. You will not make this a Melrose Place thread missy. :nope:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
That guy is so funny...its weird to see him in interviews cuz he's NOT gay, so he doesn't act like Jack.

Can't say I ever saw that. When I have seen him on other shows, I just can't erase Jack.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Hmm... Can't get him off your mind eh?
No no - that's not it. I really have to work on compostion so I don't keep setting myself up. :(

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You know my intentions...certainly not to make it a Melrose thread but if I have to, I have to...go ahead and change the subject.

Well then who is Amanda??? Locklear??? I really don't like that new LAX show.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
you're good at setting yourself up. :D
Trouble is you think it is on purpose. I even catch them and want to change, but someone has already quoted it. I may need an editor.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Melrose didn't get good until Alyssa Milano showed up.

:drool: she can't help that stupid charmed show though.

The redheaded chick is on Desperate Housewives or whatever it is and she still seems crazy as ever.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
:drool: she can't help that stupid charmed show though.

The redheaded chick is on Desperate Housewives or whatever it is and she still seems crazy as ever.

Charmed is AWFUL.

Embrace of the Vampire... :drool: :oink:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
yeah...she saved the showe...she was a real coniving bitch...and everyone loves a real coniving bitch on a crappy tv show...

Oh - we like em in real life too. ;)

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh that was...damnit...I forgot her name...but she looks like a hammerhead shark cuz her eyes are on the sides of her head...what was her name!

Looks like it is Marcia Cross. Thank you google.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
Oh that was...damnit...I forgot her name...but she looks like a hammerhead shark cuz her eyes are on the sides of her head...what was her name!
That's awesome - I don't even know who the hell you guys are talking about but couldn't help but laugh at the visual.

J

JRB

Back in 1996 I was hit nearly head on by a chick from Kingsville in a rental car. I was on I 35 and she crossed the median. Holy Crap - this was her. The troopers wouldn't really push here for questions since she was a looker. Holy crap. I got $15,000 measly dollars out of it too. Wow. This is weird. I just recognized.