Quantcast

<<*>> Phuckit Fritag<<*>>

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Most of our hardwood floors creak like a mofo.

We also have radiant underfloor heating, so I can't just bang in screws everywhere to try and shut up the noisiest sections.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
At work, kid threw up last night, but, she told me, no problem I didn't make a mess, I only threw up in the sink.

Wife is in a plane home.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Technically I should be in the office today, but I am WFH because my boss isn't there and neither is anybody else so why the hell should I bother going in? Anyway, I got a swim done early then had to stop by the local Quest Diagnostics lab for my now thrice-a-year blood draw. My doc asked me if I'd be willing to stop training for three months to see if that helps my anemia and I said no. :monkey:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
trying to alive today. shocking how much real life goes out the window. We are blessed to have this be vacation week so the overall disruption is low, and we signed the kids up for daytime activities rather than planning a vacation (as we will hopefully be vacationing later). Anyways, had a phone screen with a candidate on Wednesday and I couldn't remember the day let alone year.

In better news, there's a fair chance we'll be headed home today. I don't want to jinx anything and we still need to get through the hours long discharge process, but there's a chance and I'll take it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Abbey started a 4 this morning. I tried to ignore her, but she was very persistent. Indy isn't doing well on the snowy walkies, we barely made it 4 houses then came home on the plowed road vs unshoveled sidewalk. I know it's getting close, just not ready yet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dang cold.
Watching the sun rise and pondering what will today be made of.
Cold here as well. I'm hoping some folks go out and ride the local forest today, so I can reap the benefits of packed trail after work.

The last few rides have been absolute slogs... :rofl:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Stupid weather has me stuck down south. I’m going to attempt my escape tomorrow. Might have to take the Nevada route and yell at @kidwoo as I drive past.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
More cold and rain in these parts. I really wish I had better insulation in this building.

I’ve been taking mid day naps and going to sleep right after work. I guess I’m exhausted. Or bored. Probably both.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
is this what feeling tired feels like? need moar hours in the day. trumpet practice, work, bike maintenance.

up to the mountains tonight. hopefully swallow bugs have stayed dead--another source of low level worry.