Quantcast

PICTURE TIME: Post your DH rig

Bear

Chimp
nice Dare! is that the 03 model?

I've always liked the look of those frames, but reliability issues have kept me away.

It was in the list when i was choosing a new bike but i prefered going with the foes fly in the end.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Bear
nice Dare! is that the 03 model?

I've always liked the look of those frames, but reliability issues have kept me away.

It was in the list when i was choosing a new bike but i prefered going with the foes fly in the end.
Not an 03. It is an 01 with an aftermarket romic.

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
DOn't worry Luc, he rides a STRATOS ;).
That yellow boxxer still rules the skool, but if you didn't have those dirty PX, Truvativ, or michelin stickers on there it wood look tits, but i guess you gotta support your sponsers (and i'm lucky (well maybe) since i have no sponsors, so i don't need to put any ugly stickers on my bike (i can choose to tho ;)).

buck

Chimp
Jan 26, 2003
poolesville/clemson for school
BAC5.2, dude whats up with all the spacers? And only a 6 inch travel fork? Haha, hopefully you're the guy I'm thinking of and a guy I know and not someone else that has like the same bike. How was WVU if I do know you.

RDU

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
RDU
Originally posted by Fast Monkey
Ok, days almost over and I'd like to see some killer pictures. I'm sure this has been done before, but not in the last 22 pages of the DH fourm.

So help a :monkey: see some pretty bikes.

FM

Attachments

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
Originally posted by MMcG
Love that BB7 - is that Blue the Velvet Blue? That's what I have on my Belair.

Will you be riding a new BB7 for 2004 Ellsworth?

Take care,

Mark
Yup its the bel-air blue. I love it!! I would absolutely love to be getting a new BB7 for next year but I just started college, and my Balfa team disappeared over this past season:( , so I will most likely be using this one again for next year. Not that I'm complaining:cool:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by ellsworth
Yup its the bel-air blue. I love it!! I would absolutely love to be getting a new BB7 for next year but I just started college, and my Balfa team disappeared over this past season:( , so I will most likely be using this one again for next year. Not that I'm complaining:cool:
What happened to Earthmovers?? How did things fall apart?

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
my rig when i first built it up. since then its had a few upgrades such as mrp and azonic love seat, i've also stripped most of the stickers off the bike to give it a cleaner look. soon to be graced with the all mighty avalanche dhs3 rear shock.

Attachments

BAC5.2

Chimp
Feb 20, 2003
Originally posted by Acadian
:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure the 04's are out. A month or two ago, MBA did a test on the production version. They should be out for shop purchase. The 03 had the twin TT's, and that looks like it's got the box single TT.