Quantcast

Piercing , what if any do you have ?

What do you have pierced

• Total voters

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Used to have a whole bunch of stuff in the mid 90s when it was still kind of cool. PA, tongue, 0 gauge ears, eyebrow. All I have now is 10 gauge nipple rings with 14k beads. The nipple piercing hurt so bad, I'm keeping them.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
lmao.

I pierced my lip with a safety pin when I was 14 once. That was the green hair stage...my mother made me take it out when she found out a week later. Sadness.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
My ears and septum. Had my tongue done, but I chewed on the jewelry in my sleep and it was really messing up my teeth. Thought about getting the nipples done but I'd rather put my money towards tattoos.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
by choice or cause of da pain?

yep the 2 up top were quite painful, yet liberating. I thought that if I were going to get a PA I may as well go for the Amp! I am just scared of the whole aim issue after the fact… I pretty much know my trajectory now. (even on the most drunken nights, I know how to stand to get my educated fade working) I just don’t wanna spend the next 30 years perfecting wizzing again! :monkeydance:

***edit*** I am saying amp, but would also look into the Apadravyas!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
My ears and septum. Had my tongue done, but I chewed on the jewelry in my sleep and it was really messing up my teeth. Thought about getting the nipples done but I'd rather put my money towards tattoos.
I did my septum one night after a super bad week. Needed a little boost, my eyes watered so fvcking bad for about 35 minutes I thought I hit a trigger for my tear ducts... so I pulled it out :disgust1:

found out a few years later while working in a Tattoo shop that there is some serious nerve sh!t going on!

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
I had my septum pierced forabout 5 hours. The night it got done the retainer got caught on my pillow while I was sleeping & it got ripped out.

It hurt.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
It was sore and it was way too much stimulation.

And yes, you do get a sprinkler-type effect when you urinate. I took mine out, but I can still wear one if I want.

The two piercings you are talking about take a YEAR to heal.
still crudding for a while eh?

who knows... if I am in the right frame of mind, and need the "pick me up" that may be next... but, I have some ideas for continuing my tattoos for right now!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The liberating aspect of punching a hole through your dick is lost on me.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
The liberating aspect of punching a hole through your dick is lost on me.
:clapping:

It would take a lot of explaining, and even then, I don't know if I could help you understand the statement or state of mind that it would be liberating from.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:clapping:

It would take a lot of explaining, and even then, I don't know if I could help you understand the statement or state of mind that it would be liberating from.
Maybe I'm just a pussy....I went with two friends who got their tongues pierced....I can go a lifetime without seeing that again.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Both lobes are 4 gauge, one more in the left ear, and I had both my nipples done w/12 gauge bars. After my big wreck though one started to migrate. Most likely because of taking them in and out too much for all the hospital crap (my hospital wouldn't even allow sythetic plugs during surgery). So I took them both out about a year ago. If I couldn't have both I didn't want any. I know I will continue to have to have orthopedic surgeries through out the rest of my life so I'm not piercing anything else, just keeping the lobes stretched.

I have moved on to tattoos because they aren't as much hassle if you're in the hospital a lot.