Quantcast

Planes, Burros,and Automobiles GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work.

Looks like the plan for winter training will involve the kart going to AZ and staying from Dec-Feb in the team trailer. So we're going to add another weekend in January - just me and Hakey. Because of how much flights and rentals are, we're going to be driving for that trip. 13hrs to AZ on Fri, drive Sat, race Sun, 13hrs home Mon.

And it's looking like the February family trip might have me driving down Thursday, picking the girls up at the airport Friday morning, doing the same, but then Haley and I driving home Monday. That will save enough to be able to pay for the January trip.

Have kids they said...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
@stoney This is worse than kid's soccer league!

Sounds like ... beer?

Good morning :wave:
Not exactly. When your bread gets stale you can make it into a fermented Kvas. Then you can use it as a basis for a soup. We often serve it in bread bowls or at least with bread so it's bread + bread. We put Kielbasa and Hardboiled Eggs in it. It's super tasty but fuck me I forgot how carby it is.

1699534161140.png

Here. Work.

Looks like the plan for winter training will involve the kart going to AZ and staying from Dec-Feb in the team trailer. So we're going to add another weekend in January - just me and Hakey. Because of how much flights and rentals are, we're going to be driving for that trip. 13hrs to AZ on Fri, drive Sat, race Sun, 13hrs home Mon.

And it's looking like the February family trip might have me driving down Thursday, picking the girls up at the airport Friday morning, doing the same, but then Haley and I driving home Monday. That will save enough to be able to pay for the January trip.

Have kids they said...
Happy birthday!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Work.

Have kids they said...
at least its not travel cheerleading

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You brought this on yourself.
First by procreating.
Then by introducing one of them to motorsport.
Just wait until your youngest decides she wants to be a pilot :p

:D
Well, the little one has now advanced in gymnastics beyond the rec center level... Tuesday they said that she needs to move up to a gym. Anybody seen the lighter fluid to pour onto my income?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
road bikes?
When I have time. I should have more with the new motor though. Service time drops by 90%+, so it's just about checking bolts, cleaning, and repairing the kart instead of 2-3hrs every weekend on the motor alone.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
HBD stone-bro

/me is working 4-10 from home today. Not riding due to conditions before then so I think a Costco trip and swinging by to say hi to 6th is in order

first up is shuttling kids to the pediatrician for their COVID boosters and then to their respective schools, though

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not exactly. When your bread gets stale you can make it into a fermented Kvas. Then you can use it as a basis for a soup. We often serve it in bread bowls or at least with bread so it's bread + bread. We put Kielbasa and Hardboiled Eggs in it. It's super tasty but fuck me I forgot how carby it is.

View attachment 203341
panera bread is stealing your culture.

they do that soup in a bread bowl...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Did that yesterday morning. Kinda feeling like shit today...
The booster didn’t really provoke anything from me this year. Baby Aya has cognitive testing for grade skipping tomorrow so I hope she’s 100% :D