Quantcast

Plattekill Eastern States Cup #4 and GES Course

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Perfect weather on tap for the weekend and a perfect time to get some hot laps on the July 3-5 Plattekill Eastern States Cup Pro/Cat1 track. Stop by the mountain and we'll show you the course. As usual the course will be fun and challenging with more than a few classic Plattekill featurse thrown in.

Hint: double side...bus stop:thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lol que?

a google image search for "bus stop plattekill" turns up some drop that I'm not sure I've seen before.

I take it the double side will be running this weekend, then?

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Can we get the same great course description for the GES#3 Platty Course, like you gave for the ESC #3 MT SNow course..........please !

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY

Wasn't this called something else in the past (I recall Geoff U being in a short platty video re: this drop in 2006?) This is the one where you have to go up, then across the trail to hit it?

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Next course is sick. Rode it with Nolan last weekend. Bunks, has Delta House hit the Bus Stop exit (riders right of the tree) w/ a weed wacker??? Should make for some interesting lines. Couple years ago I watched Jergen practically wall-ride the right side entrance and exit riders left of the tree. So sick. He shook the friggin ground.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Next course is sick. Rode it with Nolan last weekend. Bunks, has Delta House hit the Bus Stop exit (riders right of the tree) w/ a weed wacker??? Should make for some interesting lines. Couple years ago I watched Jergen practically wall-ride the right side entrance and exit riders left of the tree. So sick. He shook the friggin ground.
I'm sure it will be perfect come this weekend, but it was fine this past weekend. We re:decked and added post to" The Scotsmen" the top decking is an exact replica of what was there, plus other improvements to existing stunts.

Last edited:

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey, this weekend will be a great weekend to hit Platty and find out what the Bus Stop is.

We will be there for Fathers Day

Rich

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Well I say we adopt VooDoo on Fathers Day Sunday I think he's old enough to be my Dad and your Grandpa....

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Well I say we adopt VooDoo on Fathers Day Sunday I think he's old enough to be my Dad and your Grandpa....
Rich, that is so, so....words cannot describe the vision that I just had. A very virile VooDoo being your father, most likely spreading his seed at age 3! That's what the math tells me, at least :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, it's not that bad. I ofter tell JonK that I could be his father in a WVA kind of way! :p

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Bus stop is toward the upper-middle of the pro/ex track. Its the sharp left turn into a steep, rocky chute that exits right turn onto an access road followed by a long, fast straightaway.