Quantcast

Plattekill Race Weekend June 13 -14 NYS Championship DH and DS (course pics)

WillCollins

Chimp
Jun 7, 2009
jack... give me a call if you want to car pool, I am flying solo this weekend and we live in the same town
Dave, would you want to look into renting a room somewhere? I'm heading down with JR and he's pretty salty on past Platty camping experiences so...

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Dave, would you want to look into renting a room somewhere? I'm heading down with JR and he's pretty salty on past Platty camping experiences so...
possibly, we can sort it out sat. after practice... always easy to find a place down there

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
fvck me in the ozarks i just toasted the axle shell on the rear hub of my slalom bike. Its costing more to have a new one overnighted than the part itself costs.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
back on subject, glad you're all gonna make it !!

weather looks good, the ds is BIG once again, one of the best DH tracks anywhere and freeriding our other trails all weekend.

I'm getting bored with races at mountains with one lame course and nothing else to ride all weekend.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Looks like platty is going to be nice and wet. Platty epic race course lots of mud =fun

today
Partly sunny. Patchy fog this morning. Showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tonight
Cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely in the evening... then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 50. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Sunday
Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

NOJA22

Chimp
Jun 3, 2009
hey guys, do you know who was taking pictures on the course, the last turn before the finish?

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
whoever walked away with my super muddy sat pm tld shorts and ankle brace can blow themselves.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Onto more interesting things... Fun course and some great trails at plattekill. Delta House does some nice work out there :)

Here's one of JonKraned, more later