Quantcast

Post a pic of yourself from this season.

konahucker43

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
central NY
Banshee Rider said:
Meh, I did alright, i ended up with 12th. I had some issues commiting 100% at the very top, i didnt really start to open it up until halfway thru the ledges. The issues i did run into should be solved with the new V10 i just picked up, that bike runs over everything and still holds it line. :D Howd you do?
i landed 8th i think, not a great run because i had to stop to ditch my leg pad that just about fell off, i too just got a new v10, cant wait to rip on it

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I think it's kind of funny how folks can't limit themsleves to 3 pics :D

I had to shrink it dowm a bit...thanks to D3 photography...D

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Here are some pictures from my Pacific NW trip.

Me riding old school at whistler
[/IMG]
No footer on the practice table top at Whistler
[/IMG] [/IMG]
Bar hump on Orcas Is., Wa
[/IMG]
1 handed wheelie at the lift at Whistler
[/IMG]

hahaha....I had to do 1 more :p

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
A couple other photos I just came across from our DH runs here in maine, thought i'd share since they came out pretty nice.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
This thread is awesome. So far trond's drop wins the sphincter-pucker-factor award. Holy crap.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Pretty crappy picture of me here...maybe I'll scan some of the better ones I have around.

This is from a collegiate race in Huntington, VT on Sunday. My hands and feet were numb and as soon as I hit this drop, one foot came out of the pedal and jammed into the ground as the suspension compressed. I lost control, almost took out a few trees and people but managed to stay up.

Attachments

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Sugar '05 Race-big props to T-Pirate(aka future Spomer)

Most fun track all year long-Massanutten - respect to SPUTNECK for it

This one is courtesy of the man starting the thread...you DA man.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
A new one courtesy of Inner Mountain Photo. Me at Mt. Snow Nats, I was flying in the pic, road a little too fast for my skill, crashed 3 times and my shoe fell off in that run hahah!

Dan

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
rockymt21 said:
A new one courtesy of Inner Mountain Photo. Me at Mt. Snow Nats, I was flying in the pic, road a little too fast for my skill, crashed 3 times and my shoe fell off in that run hahah!
Dan
I thought it was so funny I put it in my Sig after he told me... Haha

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Here's a couple from my '05 season:

@ Idaho, photo courtesy of CameraCourage.com:

First race of the Season: Fontana. Photo thanks to Merrrrrrjig (MTBphoto.com)

Dirthopping at BearCat here in sunny San Diego. Photo thanks to my homie Corey Reddy.

My father and I, 2005 SCORE San Felipe 250. 4th place:class 5/1600. Photo was off a video clip, my bad.

I would thank my sponsors but I really didn't have any. 2005 Semi Pro US #1.:nopity:
-ALF

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
How do you guys post thoose big giant pics.....?.......RM has the 82K limit on attachments.....