Quantcast

post a recent NBR pic thread........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well all of them are western nc.....of course by recent....some of them are last weekend, some today and some from october. i have a million little nooks and crannies that i explore every weekend and shoot pics as well as extensive notes from each place so i can be bette located next year.

if you want to spend the next 45 minutes browsing pics go here.....

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/benwiggins/

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
Steve,

You have had some nice shots of great cars. Are you going to car shows every weekend or something? Or do you just have these stockpiled?

Biggins, you have some astounding shots. I just went through most of your albums on pb.com. Great work.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Steve,

You have had some nice shots of great cars. Are you going to car shows every weekend or something? Or do you just have these stockpiled?

Biggins, you have some astounding shots. I just went through most of your albums on pb.com. Great work.
thank you. Sanford huh? There aint anything to do in Sanford. Drink cheap beer and rip around in trucks is about it last time i was there.

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
Nice one highrevs. For a split second there, I thought it was a room full of guys reading the same magazine.

Good shots all around too.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
highrevs, i really hope you are making some money off of photography, as almost all of your pictures are amazing.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
highrevs, i really hope you are making some money off of photography, as almost all of your pictures are amazing.
Thanks bro! The income from photography is starting to pick up. December is looking pretty promising with a few print orders and a couple shoots booked. I have my fingers crossed it keeps getting better, both my photography and the cash.

And I guess I don't mind wasting time on RM. Mostly it helps pass the time at the day job.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I did a quick shoot with a friend’s kid today. My wife was looking after the little squirt this afternoon. We are going to surprise his parents with an album and a couple of large prints for Christmas. I am really digging a few of the images.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Current set up:
2 Yake M-110s
-with 24” softboxes
1 JTL mobilight 300
-with a 40”+/- Highsun softbox
One of the yakes I have on a bogen articulated arm (the one pictured in the forground). That little gadget is cool as crap!

I have five backdrops on rollers, running along a pole mounted on closet shelf brackets. I can slide the backdrops to one end and use the couch that usually hides beind them.
It’s pretty crude, but works well.
I have other heads, defusion/shaping type items and reflectors as well, but the studio is only so big.