Quantcast

Post pics of the bike you're riding tonight...

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:
Hey I had to wait till the Surly was done.

How was your overseas trip?
It was good. Switzerland (Ascona, specifically) was really nice. Would have been nice to have a bike with me.....

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I'll be lugging my one and only bike - the Bullit - around on the weekly shop ride.
Any CT area monkeys care to join us? Case Mtn, 6:00, Birch Mtn Rd parking lot, bring lights.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyhawk said:
I'll be lugging my one and only bike - the Bullit - around on the weekly shop ride.
Any CT area monkeys care to join us? Case Mtn, 6:00, Birch Mtn Rd parking lot, bring lights.
When you gonna sell me your roof rack?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'll be rollin' this at the track later... life's just too short to spend all that dayum time a'pedallin'... :sneaky:

I know I know... there's always one of us in every barrel...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
stosh said:
I've already got a solara.... :)
Two must be better than one, right?

I'll hang on to the rack for ya when I sell the car. Not sure when that will be ...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyhawk said:
Two must be better than one, right?

I'll hang on to the rack for ya when I sell the car. Not sure when that will be ...
you rack is a Yakima though right?

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
stosh said:
you rack is a Yakima though right?
Nope - BarreCrafters. Any bike tray will fit on it, though. Right now I've got 1 BarreCrafters fork mount and 1 Sportworks BobRatchet upright.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyhawk said:
Nope - BarreCrafters. Any bike tray will fit on it, though. Right now I've got 1 BarreCrafters fork mount and 1 Sportworks BobRatchet upright.
I have some Thule trays I woudl like to continue using.

I have the load bars and feet but I need to buy a fit kit and short roof adaptor for it to fit the Solara.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
stosh said:
I have some Thule trays I woudl like to continue using.

I have the load bars and feet but I need to buy a fit kit and short roof adaptor for it to fit the Solara.

The trays would fit, but I don't know if the load bars would or not. I should be putting the car up for sale in the next month or two, so I'll keep you in mind for the rack.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyhawk said:
The trays would fit, but I don't know if the load bars would or not. I should be putting the car up for sale in the next month or two, so I'll keep you in mind for the rack.
cool deal man!
All I care about is if I can mount my thule trays to your rack. Then I'll buy it.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
splat said:
Do you ever ride the evil down there ? or is mostly the dually ?
hey John,

mostly the morewood. I get some urban and dj'ing on the imp a couple times a week. I have taken it trailriding a couple of times and its still fun as hell. just not much of a climber.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
:D:D:D:D

Had yet another awesome ride on my new 29"er!!!

I can't believe how well this baby rides.... it's simply point and shoot... no noodles here!

:heart: :heart: :heart: