Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
i've seen tires blow and a spray/cloud of stuff puffs out. i always thought it was powder from the tube (assuming it is baby powder that keeps the rubber from sticking to itself when packaged).
I was under the impression it is water vapor that becomes liquid because of the high pressures necessary to burst a tire like that.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
We Carolina fans are laughing very hard at this right now. Every offensive coordinator is now going to be running off tackle plays on whatever side peppers is on.
At Lance Briggs? That should work out well.

Peppers cost a lot, but he was better than what we had (the guy died) and there is no cap this year. Not my money, might as well get the best pass rusher available.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
At Lance Briggs? That should work out well.

Peppers cost a lot, but he was better than what we had (the guy died) and there is no cap this year. Not my money, might as well get the best pass rusher available.
Peppers is hype. Watched him play basketball at UNC as a walk on and got to start, he was so amazing athleticly. Have watched him play for Carolina in person and he is the freak of nature on the field. You see it in person more than TV can portray.

But not once has he ever drove a QB into the turf, never gotten called for roughing the passer, and not once has a Pro Bowl defensive end who started all 16 games, other than him, recorded 2 1/2 sacks in a year. By all accounts, he is physically unstoppable and faster than anyone on the field.

But in person, he is the Randy Moss of defense.