Quantcast

post your 2010 rides!

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
For this fork, only the new CNC cap (I like CNC item), i don't have change the cartridge....yet

P.S : new Friend's DH Bike

His name isn't Mr Bean ;)
It looks like BOS shock barely fits. It almost touches mud guard :shocked:

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
They are releasing the stem/crown for 35mm boxxers? I thought it was just 40s. My buddy has one for his 40s, its sweet but not dovetail joint like the protos.

Hope the make it for 32mm boxxers.
I ordered it for my BoXXer, I hope (no pun intended) they have it for them. Now you got me nervous! Looks like another phone call to England tomorrow.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Wasn't he asking about the integrated crown/stem idea that hope was showing at eurobike? I'm more interested in that than in their regular stem which looks kinda ugly.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Wasn't he asking about the integrated crown/stem idea that hope was showing at eurobike? I'm more interested in that than in their regular stem which looks kinda ugly.
Exactly tthe crown stem integrated.
That stem is nice but Im not pulling the twenty6 off fot it LOL.
The integrated offering is pretty ridiculous I like it.

It Literally put the "SLAP" back in PIMPSLAP!!

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
The fox 40 one is available, been available for over a month, just not sure if they are doing a boxxer one.

Its 4bolt faceplate though, not dovetail.
That would be kinda silly if they didn't as it's a sure marketing hit and sealing half of the market isn't the best idea to generate revenue ;)

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
I would hardly say half the market, Im willing to bet there are a hell of a lot more 40s out there than 35mm boxxers, and the boxxer owners have just dropped a tonne of cash and have a nice new flat crown.

32mm boxxers, so many people want flat crowns, which is why they are rare as rocking horse ****, and people dont want to pay RS $150 for just a crown, but incorporate a stem, and lowe weight and flat crown? They would fly of the shelfs.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I would hardly say half the market, Im willing to bet there are a hell of a lot more 40s out there than 35mm boxxers, and the boxxer owners have just dropped a tonne of cash and have a nice new flat crown.

32mm boxxers, so many people want flat crowns, which is why they are rare as rocking horse ****, and people dont want to pay RS $150 for just a crown, but incorporate a stem, and lowe weight and flat crown? They would fly of the shelfs.
Yes but more and more ppl will buy the new boxxers, can't really say the same about the old ones ;)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
So right at $195 US with 10% off and none in stock till release which is when! I know it says allow 12 days to ship but also states could be longer. So no realistic idea, not knocking them they are probably a good e-tailer there just preemtive selling is or can be kind of a so/so situation for both parties.
I LIKE though.....

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
So right at $195 US with 10% off and none in stock till release which is when! I know it says allow 12 days to ship but also states could be longer. So no realistic idea, not knocking them they are probably a good e-tailer there just preemtive selling is or can be kind of a so/so situation for both parties.
I LIKE though.....

that is pretty cheap though, i mean some stems are $150>

the F.H.B

Monkey
Jun 2, 2006
Syd, Australia
how dare you...i can't wait till next week to get mine! it's been too long
I'm sure you'll love it when you get it, the pictures totally don't do it justice, such a sexy frame! The yellow looks amazing in natural light, way better than in the photo's.
I'm hoping to have her built up by the weekend (albeit with an old fork for the first month or so), its going to be the longest week ever staring at the frame hanging on the wall...

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
I'm sure you'll love it when you get it, the pictures totally don't do it justice, such a sexy frame! The yellow looks amazing in natural light, way better than in the photo's.
I'm hoping to have her built up by the weekend (albeit with an old fork for the first month or so), its going to be the longest week ever staring at the frame hanging on the wall...

yeah i got pretty lucky to be able to have to have a small go on it at interbike. cam had me walk around with it for a while and i fell in love. And i'm even luckier to be going up to transition and picking it up on friday and riding with lars. he's gonna just waste me but i'm pretty stoked! it's kinda cool because i actually don't love DH bikes but it felt like a freeride bike to me. just amazing. i'll post pics by sunday!

kowekiller

Chimp
Mar 4, 2009
Here is a peek of what I got going right now. I gotta pick up the grips, headset and Ti spring from Cane Creek in the next couple weeks. The brakes & stem/crown combo are in route right now from Hope, the Atherton bars coming from CRC. Just gotta get the drivetrain, and of course I ran out of "bike" money.

In love with that thing of yours!!

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa
Borrowing a fork and some other parts to just start riding again. Then this:

Boxxer Team(red decals)
Atlas FR Cranks(black)
721 on red hope pro 2(when crc gets 721's in stock)
Raceface Atlas Direct Mount
X9 Drivetrain
Saint Brakes(if I can find a set for under $350)
Pedals(can't decide)

Before:

After:

Last edited: