Quantcast

Post Your Custom DH Rig!!!!! Do it! Do it!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
DHCorky said:
I have one of those, I couldn't pass it up for the price. I sure it will not be long before I replace it though.
Yeah, the LBS had 'em on clearance for 300 bucks! I like it for playing around. I may start racing 4X/DS on it.

Percy

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Christchurch NZ
bcd said:
new lahar mold look sick.
i met hin at mammoth the first time
he had ever been to the USA.
he is sorda my south hem twin. :blah:

he was making wood mold then laying up over them
then breaking out the void for the rohloff.

i would like to see some more pics if you have any?

i am working on a gear box bike mabey it will be done in the fall for mammoth.
I could ask one of the boys if they mind me taking some pics of their bikes for you?
They probably wont,and it'll give me a chance to ask about what Aaron's latest plans are.
Oh and how much a frame is,cos even in the postage stamp City I live in its gonna be hard to recover my bike,and a Lahar would be cool to replace it. :)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
EVRAC said:
Mmmm, gear box bikes.
Can you tell us what internals you plan to use? ie: Nexus, Rolhoff or something custom?

custom cassete.

smaller, lighter and 3x the gear range of the hayes.

b-man

Chimp
May 25, 2002
ct
I don't know why I put myself through this, looking at all of these beautiful bikes when I can't ride mine at school :(

Not a true "dh" bike by definition, but it works damn well enough for me. I love that thing.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Is that a mini link or a racelink?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your post's title. Looks cool!!

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
bcd said:
you will just have to wait and see. :blah:
Spill the freakin beans or don't bloody mention the stuff. Really annoys me when people do that.

However, it sounds promising and I may be interested in buying one if they're available for our southern hemisphere summer.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
thaflyinfatman said:
Spill the freakin beans or don't bloody mention the stuff. Really annoys me when people do that.

However, it sounds promising and I may be interested in buying one if they're available for our southern hemisphere summer.
you used to tear holes so you could peek at your christmas presents HUH?

i will ship anywhere.

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
bcd said:
you used to tear holes so you could peek at your christmas presents HUH?

i will ship anywhere.
hahaha yeah, but that was only because I knew I HAD a christmas present to start with. If nobody had told me about it, I wouldn't be pressing for details all the time!

Anyway: more details, now!

And yeah shipping isn't the worry, time/season is. Is this setup going to run with something along the lines of the current Inedible frame?