Quantcast

PowerBall

Chimponarope

Chimp
Feb 11, 2006
UK
mandown said:
i wore mine out. it was good while it lasted.
They do a metal one now:D

I've got one, and it definitely helps with building your hand strength. Helps with building a tolerance to arm pump too.

Sep 10, 2001
I used one after I was out for 4 months with a busted wrist... It really helped build up strength and range of motion.

Brian

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
Anyone know how they work for carpal tunnel? I've got it in my right wrist from using my mouse at work and home and it's only gonna get worse because I am a slave to the internet.

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
Or you could start climbing/bouldering, gives you more strength and stops arm pump. But powerballs work, but my personal experience is that you dont use it after 2 weeks.

Eggzoi

Monkey
Jan 6, 2006
Australia
I've just used one for a minute or so and it killed me, if I had any money I'd pick one up for sure. Works the entire arm over and as a bonus sound like a plane's taking off it you can go quick enough.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
These things are pretty cool. I went to this guys house and he had one, but it seemed like it was in pretty bad shape. It still worked but not quite like it was supposed to. I think i will buy a new one.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
i bought neon red its same as 250ghz but it have led diodas which glow more and more faster you spin , and for led diodas you dont have batteries only for counter of rpm

great i just made 7300 rpm and after 30 sec my arms are starting to kill me , every time few second more i can do..

this is great thing
check what you train if you do like on pic
click on pic and no downloads just small animation

http://www.powerballs.com/exercise_videos/
my ball

only thing is in begging its hard to start but after few times its easy and you do every time..

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Ditto on what everyone has said. They really work your forearm and wrist. I started using my friends on a road trip and I'm addicted now.

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
I bought one last winter to help recover from wrist surgery (scaphoid big suprise).

It's a great workout for you whole arm...right up to the shoulder. My current best is 12,450 for my right arm and 11,600 for the left arm (the one that had surgery).

I'd reccomend it to anyone. Other exercises will do the same thing for you but they're not nearly as addictive. I got my brother and my brother in law hooked as well.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i picked one up a few years back. it's really cool and is one hell of a workout for your wrists. i wonder where it is in my room right now.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
i got the same one mentioned above with the red lights in it. its a sweet workout when i use it, i've just been somewhat lazy and havnt felt like using it, which i think i might go do right now. they really are an arm workout and i can see how they'd help with DH

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
picked up mine yesterday. gotta learn how to use the beast other then the basic but its one hell of a work out. the wifey lasted about 5 mins and i was able to rock 10 mins first night