Quantcast

Question: re:Shooting the Bird

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I keep a big purple dildo in my truck for those people. I like to flash it, out the window, jiggling at them with a unique and angry message that seems to imply "I want to stick this in your anus for cutting me off you cod swallower."

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I drive in SOcal, I flip people off on a normal basis and Mean it. Fckers cant drive down here, itslike they belive blinkers are a turning aid, they start their turn, then use the blinklers.

When I am on the Moto though, I keep some half inch Ball bearings in my pocket. Got someone riding your ass, or that cuts you off or whatever to piss you off, toss a couple over your shoulder at 80, really gets the message across to them!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I drive in SOcal, I flip people off on a normal basis and Mean it. Fckers cant drive down here, itslike they belive blinkers are a turning aid, they start their turn, then use the blinklers.

When I am on the Moto though, I keep some half inch Ball bearings in my pocket. Got someone riding your ass, or that cuts you off or whatever to piss you off, toss a couple over your shoulder at 80, really gets the message across to them!!!
Ever considered that your half inch ball bearing will bounce off the 'assholes' windshield and will most likely hit another car or in the worst case scenario bounce into oncoming traffic and smash another motorcyclist in the face?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Ever considered that your half inch ball bearing will bounce off the 'assholes' windshield and will most likely hit another car or in the worst case scenario bounce into oncoming traffic and smash another motorcyclist in the face?
I am calling BS on the ball bearings. :rolleyes:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Somebody once flipped me the bird and my feeling were... well really, really hurt so much so that I had to go to the hospital. I had to have emergency electric shock feeling surgery on my feelings, I am still recovering to this day.... The day I realized that not everyone liked me was very, very hurtful to me. My mom used to tell me I was special and that if I was good, polite, used the crosswalk, and looked both ways before I crossed the street that people would like me for who I am. It broke my heart when I realized you were all big meanies and that you all actually hated me no matter how much expensive stuff I bought you or had... I still have not come to terms with it.
So the next time you flip the bird to someone consider how hurtful you are being to them and think about if the table was turned and they were flipping you the bird. The world would be a better place if we all let jeebus into our hearts and reigned in all this bird flipping.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Forget the bird, forget the ball bearings.

Next time just blow them a kiss and wink at them, male or female. They expect you to flip them off or yell and curse, but nothing throws them off more than an inappropriate sexual gesture from some random, large, crazy man.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Forget the bird, forget the ball bearings.

Next time just blow them a kiss and wink at them, male or female. They expect you to flip them off or yell and curse, but nothing throws them off more than an inappropriate sexual gesture from some random, large, crazy man.
well, if you did that in the wrong neighborhood, you'd prolly still get followed... not to get beat down though... more like to get your number ;)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i flipped some bitch off last night because she decided at the last minute that she wanted to get off the exit ramp i was about to hit...ohh yeah, i was doing 80 at the time and she acted like it was my fault. she just nonchalantly tried to squeeze in front of my car
i wanted to get outa the car and flip out on her.