Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Soon to be Kubota turbo diesel swapped. And a real roll cage will be crafted. Have driven this thing at nearly 50mph and can confirm that the roll cage will be a greatly appreciated addition.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Soon to be Kubota turbo diesel swapped. And a real roll cage will be crafted. Have driven this thing at nearly 50mph and can confirm that the roll cage will be a greatly appreciated addition.
Where you planning to drive that in in TO? OPP's frown on that sort of activity....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ontario provincial police. Like Stateys but with a complete disregard for civil rights and really badass cars. Very adept at high speed pursuits in blizzard conditions. Got the place on lockdown.... Avoid Tim Hortons at all costs.
I've personally never had a bad interaction with the OPP......just don't go over 150km/h. :busted:

I don't think that Willys would ever be pulled over. Nothing about it is skirting any regulations, unlike most other Jeeps out there. This one even has fenders that cover the tires.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I've personally never had a bad interaction with the OPP......just don't go over 150km/h. :busted:

I don't think that Willys would ever be pulled over. Nothing about it is skirting any regulations, unlike most other Jeeps out there. This one even has fenders that cover the tires.

My cousins have land in Ancaster. They have field cars. I got lost once. One of the newer cars caught me. They drove me the long way home....