Quantcast

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
thumbnail_IMG_4479.jpg

I was in stanley this summer as well. Love that place, brought my bike but only got one day in, and a lift day at bald mountain. Cant wait to go back.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
From the last little hit on a nice fun chunky janky section of trail in Shrewsbury, MA yesterday.

A bit too slow and squirrelly upon landing. Re-injured (but worse) the ulnar collateral ligament partial tear originally done a few months back.

Min 4-8 weeks in Splinty, possibly surg in MRI shows it's bad enough.

Looks like a lot of trail running this fall.
20190908_131222.jpg
20190908_153327.jpg

From the last little hit on a nice fun chunky janky section of trail in Shrewsbury, MA yesterday.

A bit too slow and squirrelly upon landing. Re-injured (but worse) the ulnar collateral ligament partial tear originally done a few months back.

Looks like a lot of trail running this fall.View attachment 136941View attachment 136942
Heal up!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Looks like a lot of trail running this fall.View attachment 136941View attachment 136942

I completely detached my UCL 2 years ago, just getting back on the bike it sucked. Hopefully you have a smoother road.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Insert mandatory Stranger comment here

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

dislike!
heal up scrub!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I completely detached my UCL 2 years ago, just getting back on the bike it sucked. Hopefully you have a smoother road.
I did that too a long time ago. Luckily the ligament didn't tear, it just took out a chunk of the bone where it attached instead. They used the cast to push the bone back in place and to hold it there.

Fun!

Heal up @scrublover . Hope you can wipe with both hands! :busted: