Quantcast

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I can't figure out how to do a google image search now that I'm using duckduckgo.... but this resembles many of the structures I've seen in France, in particular Normandy and Brittany... Any chance you know where this is?
Could be anywhere in Europe, I was getting very similar stuff from France to Romania and the Balkans. This particular roof however is of the St. Marien Church in Pirna, Eastern Germany.
There's always tineye.com as an alternative for reverse image search, but in this case neither that nor google were much help, instead I got there from the file name.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Could be anywhere in Europe, I was getting very similar stuff from France to Romania and the Balkans. This particular roof however is of the St. Marien Church in Pirna, Eastern Germany.
There's always tineye.com as an alternative for reverse image search, but in this case neither that nor google were much help, instead I got there from the file name.

Beat me to it. Yes, Pirna. Was one of the daily pictures on tagesschau.de, which the pic link should get you to. :-)