Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He got as high as Class A baseball, which is three steps below the majors (it goes A, AA, AAA, majors). He probably could have had a pretty decent career in the minor leagues.
Except for the steroids. But yeah, maybe. :rofl:

I met him and his hot ass wife at the airport in high school ('89). I was a huge fan.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Wife and kid are at a Metallica double header in Montreal that I can not attend 'cause my head. So, my BD is tomorrow and I'm not cooking, probably order a pizza and wings so figured tonight I should have something healthy. Checked the freezer and we have a box of strip-loins. Well, we are going canoeing next week, so I should check to see if they are worthy of the effort of a good hardwood campfire. Got some tatters for once, but I don't want baked or mash, but I have not had fries in forever, and we have an air-fryer... Got some frozen corn - well looks like dinner is sorted.

20230810_184913.jpg

So much for healthy. I'll get on that sometime this weekend. :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
#not_helping
In 2016 my doctor told me I was prediabetic. My dad was diabetic. And also had no self control. He had no work ethic either. He was allergic to physical activity and had a poor diet. He suffered miserably until his death. I pledged to not be like him. Its worked out so far. I can barely ride a wheelie. But my hygiene and health requirements can be met by myself.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
In 2016 my doctor told me I was prediabetic. My dad was diabetic. And also had no self control. He had no work ethic either. He was allergic to physical activity and had a poor diet. He suffered miserably until his death. I pledged to not be like him. Its worked out so far. I can barely ride a wheelie. But my hygiene and health requirements can be met by myself.
What did you do?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Imagine living on the floor directly above CBGB’s?
Imagine the streets filled with broken bottles and puke…every single night?

What a nightmare. (Yeah, I’m old now)
If I was of age, I would enjoy it. I grew up in the valley, we had to go into the Bay area for shows. As much as I wanted to live in the city, I could never. A few friends did, some still do. I could never. I almost lived in downtown Portland a few times, but also never did.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Imagine living on the floor directly above CBGB’s?
Imagine the streets filled with broken bottles and puke…every single night?

What a nightmare. (Yeah, I’m old now)
The Hells Angels clubhouse was across the street and the Police PCT was around the corner on 2nd you really didn't fuck around there at night.