Quantcast

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
i turn 18 in december:disgust1:
You better get to work then! And when you're 18 you can start on the older women. There's plenty of fun to be had there too. Trust me thats one of my favorite parts of college.:thumb:

As for my least favorite part of college... That salamander you have there is Ambystoma maculatum, (Spotted Salamander) found all along east coast. Why will I ever need to know that...? :think:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
You better get to work then! And when you're 18 you can start on the older women. There's plenty of fun to be had there too. Trust me thats one of my favorite parts of college.:thumb:

As for my least favorite part of college... That salamander you have there is Ambystoma maculatum, a spotted salamander found all along east coast. Why will I ever need to know that...? :think:
oh i know ;), and why the hell do you know what kinda salamander that is :rofl:?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Please tell me you knocked out the clown wearing that hat.
Would have been fun, gotta keep the nose clean.

havent had to pay for my own drinks since I started going back to this place..... Seems working there eleven years ago still has its perks as every night at least two people remember what I did and have covered my tab

Besides, I was too busy enjoying the bartender<Branduy> giving me hugs and shaking her ass for me...... Yes I got the number, not sure if its worth how much trouble I am sure it will bring