Quantcast

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

what kind is it?!?! we only have garter snakes here!!!

cute little things that don't bite. I used to play with them a lot when I was a kiddo
Its a Diamond Python. Its not poisonous and unless you are a possum or one of our little native marsupials or rodents you'll be fine.

Some of the other local snakes are worth avoiding but that ones a sweetie.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What I got Laura for her 30th bday....

...& the beginner riders course. She now has her Moto endorsement on her DL

...& mine...
Gotta recommend a full face. Everyone I know who has gone down had scuff marks across the chin of the helmet, or a trip to the dental surgeon.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Gotta recommend a full face. Everyone I know who has gone down had scuff marks across the chin of the helmet, or a trip to the dental surgeon.
yeah, I would hate it if that pretty little face of hers met the pavement. She is all about the safety gear, which is good cuz I am not.

on another note, reminds me...A friend of mines girlfriend went OTB while drunk a few weeks ago. She lost most of her teeth, had to have jaw surgery & now has it wired shut. :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I wasn't going to go through and individually edit posts. Take the politics to the political forum. If you're not allowed in the political forum, then you're not allowed to discuss politics.

Please feel free to re-post any pictures that were deleted in this cleanup...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I wasn't going to go through and individually edit posts. Take the politics to the political forum. If you're not allowed in the political forum, then you're not allowed to discuss politics.

Please feel free to re-post any pictures that were deleted in this cleanup...
Whhhhat? Did this happen at night time when I wasn't at work with nothing to do?! Now I'll NEVER know!! Dangnabit.