Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yup. Killed two last year. Dog is real good at cornering them in the backyard but he did get bit by one last year.
I don't see any reason to kill them, unless you have kids. Snakes are great at rodent population control.

I saw a couple Copperheads mating on the trail last summer. Went back for a closer look, but figured it was best to leave them be because if I was busy gettin sum, I wouldn't want some jackass watching us.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
I don't see any reason to kill them, unless you have kids. Snakes are great at rodent population control.

I saw a couple Copperheads mating on the trail last summer. Went back for a closer look, but figured it was best to leave them be because if I was busy gettin sum, I wouldn't want some jackass watching us.
Copperheads are venomous. Reason enough right there. I do have kids...a bunch of them, and a dog. In the summer we always have a ton of kids at our pool. Yup, I can think of all kinds of reasons to kill them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Butch,

did they catch the people? Are you sure from SC or not just some Madison County Tweeker? Reason I ask is because I'm in S. Avl and was curious
It's just random honestly. For all I could know, they could live 5 feet away, but these people were PRO druggies. They came in, skipped the girls bedrooms, straight to ours. opened each drawer of dresser bottom to top, slid all clothes right, then left. It was immaculate. They couldn't have been in the house for more than 3 minutes tops.

Ignored laptops, camera, video camera, TV. Went straight for jewelry and medicine cabinet. Left my back door open and my dog was "luckily" in the yard chillin' when we got home.

In the past week it's happened a half dozen times just to the people who play ball at the ball fields. Can't imagine just how many they're hitting daily.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
who or WTF is Artie?
Artier Phillie, actually a friend of mine. He was in several NYHC bands like Indecision, Most Sacred Blood, but somehow ended up playing last in a garage punk band, The Shemps. Funny guy. Always giving the Hitler salute in a the most inappropriate places. He was once beaten up in Little Italy due to him wearing a Mussolini T....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

Single-motion Giddyup Core Exerciser
Rating 5 | 1 reviews
$449.00
Add to cart to see special price Item #: 11236320
■Revolutionize your workout regimen with this single-motion Giddyup core exerciser
■Fitness equipment stimulates the actions of horseback riding
■Try to keep your balance on this core-strengthening piece of workout equipment...more